1. When someone boards the monorail shake their hand and say “Hi, I’m Walt Disney!”
2. First, make sure there is someone with Mickey Mouse on their t-shirt, bag, hat, etc. Suddenly exclaim “MOUSE!” (the more high-pitched the better). Once everyone is hysterical enough, calmly point to the image of Mickey.
3. If the monorail stops mid-way because there’s already one in the next station, say quite loudly “last time this happened they had to bring a really long ladder for us all to climb down.”
4. Ask the nearest kid in your cab if they’re looking forward to meeting Bugs Bunny.
5. Sing or hum “it’s a small world” for the whole journey.
6. Put your hand to your ear as if talking to someone on an earpiece and describe the appearance of someone in your cab just loud enough for them to overhear. If they ask what your doing, reply with “It’s classified”.
7. Point to someone wearing a Winnie the Pooh t-shirt and shout in a really loud voice “Hey, you’ve got Pooh on your t-shirt!”
8. Open your bag, look inside and say “have you got enough air in there Tinker Bell?”
9. Learn the monorail spiel and repeat it loudly in sync as you travel along.
10. Just after boarding, say to those around you “I love this ride, especially the drop at the end!”
[This article may be reprinted providing it is in its entirety with links intact]