Disney Dream - Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah
View: private verandah, with floor to ceiling windows in living area
Size: 887 to 898 sq. ft. excluding verandah
Number of Staterooms onboard: 2
Location: Deck 12, Forward
Disney Cruise Line’s signature royal suites – the Walter E. Disney Suite and the Roy O. Disney Suite – are located at Deck 12 forward of the Disney Dream.
The Art Deco glamour of the 1920s and 1930s is prevalent in the décor of the suites. Extravagant details of the signature suites include a whirlpool hot tub on the private teak wood verandah, master bath with whirlpool tub, rain shower and double sinks, media library, large living area, kitchenette and sweeping ocean views through the floor-to-ceiling windows lining the main living quarters.
Guests in Concierge Suites benefit from Concierge Services.
- 1 master bedroom with queen-size bed
- 1 wall pull-down double bed and 1 wall pull-down single bed in the living room
- 2 bathrooms designed with opulent granite and marble finishes. The master bathroom features a whirlpool bath tub, a rain shower, double sinks and a television built seamlessly into the mirror.
- living room
- media library with wall pull-down bed
- open dining salon
- wet bar
- walk-in closets
- plush bath towels
- 3 LCD 42" high-definition flat-screen TVs (2 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom)
- iPod Docking Station
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voice-mail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Privacy curtain
- Dining table
- Gaming table
Guests in the concierge suites will also enjoy:
- Sleep in comfort on the Sealy Posturepedic Premium Plush Euro-top mattresses, pillows and Frette 300 thread-count, 100 percent Egyptian cotton linens. In all concierge-level suites, there are comfortable duvets and a "Pillow Talk" program which allows concierge guests to choose from a selection of hypo-allergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam pillow options.
- All guest rooms are supplied with H2O Plus Spa bath and shower products, including Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo, Marine Collagen Conditioner, Hydrating Body Butter, Sea Salt Body Wash and Solar Relief Gel from the H2O Plus premium Spa line. These high-end products, derived from marine botanicals, bring a piece of the ocean into every stateroom.
- Personal robe and slippers provided for your use while you cruise.
- When staying in a Concierge Suite you will benefit from daily delights delivered to your door, such as canapés, fruit and cookies.
- Suites feature Blu-ray DVD players and an extensive library of music CDs and DVD titles are stocked for the enjoyment of you and your family, along with a selection of board games.
Each Suite features a personal verandah, where you can enjoy breathtaking ocean views, relax in the sunshine and take in the scenery as it floats by. The verandahs include a private jacuzzi, patio furniture, deck lighting, plexiglass railings and dividers, plus the security of childproof locks.