Guest services are located at City Hall in Disneyland Park and Studio Services at Walt Disney Studios Park.
The following services are available at both locations:
- Park information, pics, including maps
- Currency exchange
- Reservations for any Disney restaurant and Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show
- Information on hotel stays
- Information for guests with disabilities: access to attractions and disabled guest passes
- Somewhere to leave messages if you have lost a member of your group
- Lost and Found
- Tax refunds
- Guided tours
Hotels, shops and restaurants at Disneyland Paris accept the following types of credit cards:
- American Express
Maestro, Solo and Switch are not accepted as forms of payment.
Platinum, Premier and Gold Visa card holders can get a 10% discount on dining and shopping at certain locations.
In all Disney Hotels and in the Disneyland Paris Selected Hotels, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- In Disneyland Park - at the entrance and inside at City Hall
- In Walt Disney Studios Park - at Studio Services
- At Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - at the Post Office
Cash dispensing machines can be found at:
- Disneyland Park - in the arcades parallel to Main Street, U.S.A., Discoveryland and Adventureland
- Walt Disney Studios Park - next to Studio Services and at the Backlot Express Restaurant
- Disney Village - at the Gaumont Cineplex
- Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - at the Post Office
Disney Hotel EasyPass
Each guest staying at a Disney Hotel will receive a Disney Hotel EasyPass. This Pass is your key to the hotel pools, accessing Extra Magic Hours, free car parking, free access to Hurricanes Discothèque in Disney Village, and can also be used to charge purchases in the parks back to your room.
Just register your credit card details when you check-in at the hotel and you can simply show your EasyPass when making a purchase, then settle your bill in one go before you check-out of the hotel.
Shopping Delivery Service
If you make a purchase at any Disneyland Paris shop and don't want to carry it around all day you can leave them at the point of purchase and either pick them up from the Disney Store at Disney Village after 6pm that day, or at the boutique in your Disney hotel after 8pm. There is no extra charge for this service.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found locations are:
- In City Hall in Disneyland® Park
- Next to Studio Services in Walt Disney Studios® Park
First Aid Centres are located in:
- Disneyland Park - in Main Street, U.S.A. near Central Plaza
- Walt Disney Studios Park - behind Studio Services
In emergencies, please contact any Cast Member (Disney employee).
For health and safety reasons, pets (except guide dogs for visually impaired Guests) are not allowed in the Disney Parks.
Leave your pet in good hands at the Animal Care Centre, located near the Visitors Carpark. Pets are provided with food and water, but cannot be taken for walks. Your animal must be tattooed and have an up-to-date rabies vaccination certificate (more than a month and less than one-year old) translated in French and issued by an official vet.
Appropriate clothing such as shirts and shoes must be worn.
Check waiting times for attractions, and times of shows and parades.
- Disney Studio 1 exit in Walt Disney Studios Park
- Central Plaza in Disneyland Park
Readmission to the Park
If you leave the park and wish to return the same day, please keep your admission ticket and get your hand stamped with invisible ink at the exit. When you return you will be asked to present both your ticket and your hand.
Wheelchairs and pushchairs can be rented from both parks at the following locations:
- Disneyland Park - on the far right in Town Square, just as you enter under the Station.
- Walt Disney Studios Park - on the right just before entering Studio 1.
Pushchair: € 6.50 per day
Wheelchair: € 6.50 per day
If you wish to take a pushchair or wheelchair out of the park, a € 150 deposit is required.