Know Before You Go
Checking in at your Hotel
At all hotels, when you check-in at the reception desk you'll be given:
- Your admission tickets to the Disney Parks, if you have reserved them: they'll let you come and go between Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park throughout the day.
- Disney Parks and Disney Village maps, complete with smart tips, to make the most of your visit.
- Vouchers for the various options you may have reserved (meal vouchers, meals with Disney Characters, dinner-show, excursions, etc).
- The key to your room.
If you're staying in a Disney Hotel:
- On the day of your arrival, your room is available from 3pm.
- On the day of your departure, you will need to vacate your room by 11am (ask at reception for the Express Checkout Service).
There's a left luggage counter in your hotel if you wish to spend one last day in the Parks (this service is not available at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch).
There are over 50 restaurants to choose from at the Resort, catering for a wide variety of tastes. See our dining section for details of all restaurants and quick service places.
Book your Disneyland Paris Table service or Buffet restaurants in advance by calling +33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50, or enquire at the Concierge Desk at your Disney hotel.
All restaurants offer vegetarian dishes. For special diets, dishes can also be prepared in advance.
Most restaurants have a non-smoking policy.
Hotels, shops and restaurants at Disneyland Paris accept the following types of credit cards:
- American Express
Maestro, Solo and Switch are not accepted as forms of payment.
Platinum, Premier and Gold Visa card holders can get a 10% discount on dining and shopping at certain locations.
In all Disney Hotels and in the Disneyland Paris Selected Hotels, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- In Disneyland Park - at the entrance and inside at City Hall
- In Walt Disney Studios Park - at Studio Services
- At Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - at the Post Office
Cash dispensing machines can be found at:
- Disneyland Park - in the arcades parallel to Main Street, U.S.A., Discoveryland and Adventureland
- Walt Disney Studios Park - next to Studio Services and at the Backlot Express Restaurant
- Disney Village - at the Gaumont Cineplex
- Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - at the Post Office
Disney Hotel EasyPass
Each guest staying at a Disney Hotel will receive a Disney Hotel EasyPass. This Pass is your key to the hotel pools, accessing Extra Magic Hours, free car parking, free access to Hurricanes Discothèque in Disney Village, and can also be used to charge purchases in the parks back to your room.
Just register your credit card details when you check-in at the hotel and you can simply show your EasyPass when making a purchase, then settle your bill in one go before you check-out of the hotel.
Special services for children are available at Disney Hotels, see our Hotel FAQ for more details.
At table service restaurants throughout the Resort a specially adapted menu is available for the under 3's, and a children's menu for 3 to 11 year olds. Bottle warmers are available at most restaurants.
See our Kids section for more information and useful tips.
All Cast Members speak French, and also have a small flag on their name badge showing which other languages they are fluent in.
If you're staying at a Disney hotel, your luggage can be stored free of charge at the hotel's consigne bagages.
Luggage can be stored at both theme parks for a small charge (free for Annual Passport Dream holders):
- At Disneyland Park - next to Guest Relations window outside the main entrance to the right.
- Walt Disney Studios Park - right side of main entrance, next to ticket windows.
The nearest pharmacy is located at the Val d'Europe Shopping Centre.