Aulina Resort Recreation
Lay back & relax on the beautiful white sand beach or enjoy the gentle lagoon.
Beach chairs and umbrellas are available for a fee.
Shoot down the sleek body slide of this 8200-square-foot pool for a thrilling plunge into the crystalline waters. Not ready to dive in? There's something for everyone at this place for family fun. Poolside cabanas are available for rental. Reservations are suggested.
Melt into one of our 4 whirlpool spas and enjoy pure relaxation amidst the pulsating jet streams as you sip a drink or just rest in the sun and enjoy the spectacular view.
Swim out across the quiet surface of our themed infinity edge pool and soak up the scenery.
Climb into a tube and ride along the banks of a swift stream as you are launched into adventure! On this whimsical waterway, slide past fantastic formations of lava rock and encounter plenty of surprises in the mischievous waters.
Menehune Bridge & Trail
Little ones romp, stomp, splish and splash in this magical interactive water play area featuring the mischievous menehune, the legendary "little people" of Hawai`i. Follow the Menehune Trail as it twists and turns throughout the Resort!
Swim with many of the animals that live in the salt waters as you snorkel in this enormous, gorgeous manmade lagoon. Didn't bring your fins? Snorkel equipment is available for rental. All proceeds support wildlife conservation organizations.
Have a thrilling, personal encounter with gentle stingrays in this amazing experience. All proceeds support wildlife conservation organizations. Reservations are required.
Step into serenity at Laniwai - A Disney Spa. Featuring Kula Wai (the only outdoor hydrotherapy garden on O'ahu), Painted Sky (the only teen spa in Hawai'i) and a myriad of customizable spa experiences, Laniwai is a magical retreat that will renew you—body, mind and soul.
Achieve ultimate relaxation through one of almost 150 Spa Therapies. From massages and skin care treatments, to unique "rain water" therapies and personalized programs, Laniwai will help free you from worldly stresses to fully embrace the spirit of the islands.
Relax and rejuvenate in the only outdoor hydrotherapy garden on O'ahu. Featuring private vitality pools, co-ed mineral baths of purifying volcanic mud and seaweed, a reflexology path, six different "rain" showers, whirlpool jet spas and more, the 5,000-square-foot garden retreat is available to Aulani Resort Guests ages 18 and up (and 14 and up, with an accompanying adult) for a fee, or is complimentary with any full-service spa treatment.
At the outdoor mixology stations, our spa attendant will blend a custom body polish for you. Choose your desired aromas, active herbs and essential oils, and then use your body polish in the living waters of Kula Wai, or later in your Resort room. Personalized body polishes are complimentary for Guests with any full-service spa treatment.
The only teen spa in Hawai'i, this 1,500-square-foot retreat for Guests ages 13 to 17 has its own private entrance and features a lounge, yogurt bar, computer stations, customizable perfume bar, DIY mixology bar, evening events and rejuvenating treatments designed specifically for teenagers.
Mikimiki Fitness Center
Stay fit in our 2000-square-foot, state-of-the-art health club. Soak up some moisture in the sauna and steam rooms, or even treat your body to one of our yoga or tai chi classes. This is just a taste of what we offer for your health and wellness.
Aunty's Beach House
In Hawai`i, kids refer to all elder women as "Aunty," and at Aulani, Aunty's house has all the fun! Crafted with Disney magic and a dazzling attention to detail, this uniquely themed kids' club is where kids can let their imagination soar.
In over 5200 square feet of entertainment paradise, Disney enchantment and state-of-the-art technology come together to create a place of fun, magic and discovery.
At Aunty's Beach House, you'll find all kinds of supervised, kid-pleasing activities:
- Signature Arts and crafts
- Wildlife and Nature Programs
- Hawaiian Games
- Wii™ video games
- Sony PlayStation® video games
- Disney movies
Visits to Aunty's Beach House are included in your Resort reservation. Premium Experiences such as professional hula dancing lessons will be available for a fee.
As evening falls, special Hawaiian celebrations and storytelling take center stage. Nighttime entertainment includes:
- “Aulani Starlit Hui” - The spirit of life, love and fun that surrounds Aulani is celebrated in this signature nighttime event. Uncle and a talented ensemble of dancers, musicians, singers and cultural practitioners gather under the stars in the Makaloa Garden. A pre-show features traditional Hawaiian games as well as local artisans teaching and exhibiting popular Hawaiian crafts. Then guests are invited to enjoy a 25-minute show featuring live music and a hula performance. The evening ends with a DJ-driven, high-energy dance party, including a chance to bust a move with some favorite Disney characters.
- “Po La’ila’I” Sunset Gathering – As the day draws to an end, guests come together in the Makaloa Garden to welcome the night in a brief moment as the sun sets. Uncle and his kōkua (assistants) offer an original chant honoring the surrounding natural world.
- “Fireside Mo’olelo” (Storytelling) – Uncle shares stories of legendary Hawaii with guests gathered around the fire pit under the tropical night sky. He strums his ukulele, using music to support tales of nature, legends of the mischievous, magic-making Menehune, and scary tales of island ghosts.
- On selected nights, guests will bring the whole ohana (family) to “Disney Ohana Movie Nights,” where they may choose a mat and enjoy a classic Disney movie under the stars on the lawn of the Makaloa Garden.