Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Bahama Breeze - Lake Buena Vista.

The Bahama Breeze is right on our carpark and we walk past it every night when going out to eat.
      It always looks really busy and we've just never bothered even checking the menu or anything as we figure that we wouldnt get in.
      Just wondering if anyone has been there and do you have to make a reservation or is there a chance of just walking in?
      Also my son (and myself) are pretty fussy eaters, is there anything for someone who isnt that adventurous?

A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      I'm pretty sure the menu is online. Mister E loves it, I don't like it as much but that's mainly because I can't eat pineapple and I hate coconut :)

You should be able to walk up - they'll just put you on the list
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

Mouseketeer
      I believe they take reservations as well. They do up here anyway. There are a lot of different choices and I am sure that everyone can find something they like. There are always chicken fingers on the kids menu if nothing else- Most places are also willing to do just a grilled chicken breast. DH always get the Kabobs. Yummy drink choices as well!

Junior Cast Member SorcererMickey's Avatar
      At the one at LBV, you can call and let them know if you have a large party or if you want to reserve one of the exterior bar areas, but it's still first come first served. It is busy but like any restaurant in that area, you'll wait around 30-45 minutes at the busiest.

We went last year, posted a review on here a few weeks ago, just search for Bahama Breeze.
      We enjoyed it, went at lunch time and had no wait for table. Food was good and great service :)
      Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!

Thanks for your replies, sorry I havent really been online much had loads of stuff going on. But I've got over the hurdles I had and I am TOTALLY in Disneymode now.

3 days away and I am just BUZZING. I can't wait!!!

We will have a look if we can, we tend to eat at LoneStar alot as its right at the back of our hotel, but we always wonder as we walk across the carpark past Bahama Breeze.

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World