Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Mouseketeer
      Quote Originally Posted by USCWest View Post
      My wife says the Indianapolis Museum of Art is worth a visit.

If you know which hotel they will be in we can find out how far it is from the restaurants.
      That would be great - the hotel they're staying at is the Ramada East Indianapolis, I believe it isn't the most luxurious of places, but it was the only hotel that the competition organisers could book!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTink View Post
      I just realized that MADONNA is the 1/2 time show. Now I am compltely jealous of your friends (and everyone else who goes to the Super Bowl this year)!!!!
      That should be good as well, I don't want to make you any more jealous, so I won't mention the VIP seats they've got :D

The family will definitely expect good presents brought home for them though :)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1968 View Post
      That should be good as well, I don't want to make you any more jealous, so I won't mention the VIP seats they've got :D
      Well THANK YOU for not doing that, . Don't know what I'd do if I knew they had VIP seats .
      Countless times as a child, FWCabins (11/92), Off Property (07/95), ASMu~, (04/97), ASMo (08/02), ASMo (04/06), Day Trip to MK (12/06), PC (07/08), PC (06/09), PC (10/10), ASMu (08.09/12), PC (01/13)

Mouseketeer
      Yes, I'm definately glad I didn't mention it!

Supreme Cast Member Indydisneyfan's Avatar
      That would be great - the hotel they're staying at is the Ramada East Indianapolis, I believe it isn't the most luxurious of places, but it was the only hotel that the competition organisers could book!

The family will definitely expect good presents brought home for them though :)
      If it is East then they aren't anywhere near downtown. There is only one Ramada Inn in the downtown area and it is off Pennsylvania or Geogia St. Can't remember, it has been a while. All other Ramada Inn's are close the the I-465 loop and that is a good 15-30 minute drive depending on traffic. If you can, get an address from them.

If they aren't downtown, no worries, there are a ton of things to do while there in the downtown area. They will just be outside walking most of the time. Or they can catch a cab if they need to.

2003 Honeymoon Orange Lake CC
      2005 Christmas All Star Sports
      2007 Summer All Star Sports
      2010 Christmas Coronado Springs Resort
      2011 All Star Movies F&W Festival
      2012 Pop Century F&G Festival
      2013 POR and Orange Lake CC

Mouseketeer
      Quote Originally Posted by Indydisneyfan View Post
      If it is East then they aren't anywhere near downtown. There is only one Ramada Inn in the downtown area and it is off Pennsylvania or Geogia St. Can't remember, it has been a while. All other Ramada Inn's are close the the I-465 loop and that is a good 15-30 minute drive depending on traffic. If you can, get an address from them.

If they aren't downtown, no worries, there are a ton of things to do while there in the downtown area. They will just be outside walking most of the time. Or they can catch a cab if they need to.
      That's great thanks, they were planning on taking Taxis to get around while they were there, so if they can just get a taxi to downtown, then spend all day there and get a taxi back, that would be just what they want I think.

From what they've said, I think they will only have a couple of days to do their own thing anyhow.

And I know they will be prepared for weather and doing a lot of walking, so that will be no problem either.

Thanks.

Mouseketeer
      Do you know any good Taxi companies that my brother and his wife could book before they go?

They like to get things planned and booked before they go!

Supreme Cast Member Indydisneyfan's Avatar
      Do you know any good Taxi companies that my brother and his wife could book before they go?

They like to get things planned and booked before they go!
      I couldn't tell you if any one company is better. I have never taken a cab ride in Indy before. Shoot, I don't even know any names other than Yellow Cab. They could have 10 different cab companies down there now. Sorry.

2003 Honeymoon Orange Lake CC
      2005 Christmas All Star Sports
      2007 Summer All Star Sports
      2010 Christmas Coronado Springs Resort
      2011 All Star Movies F&W Festival
      2012 Pop Century F&G Festival
      2013 POR and Orange Lake CC

I have to agree with IndyDisneyFan. The cabs in INDY don't work like the cabs in Orlando. Just make sure if they use one that they get one that is metered. The concierge at their hotel would probably be their best bet.

Mouseketeer
      OK, thanks very much for that, I'll let them know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World