Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Im surprised by this, i was only on it in september and it seemed like it had been refurbed, extra shark attack in boat house, more fire, we def got wetter!? Although the last time i had been on it before this year would of been 2009.

It's a shame as i still look back at Kong and BTTF fondly but i think the mummy and the simpson rides are great replacements, hope they put something as good in Jaws place.

Why on earth arent they getting rid of Disaster instead? I've never been on this since Kong was around as it's always broken down!

Supreme Cast Member Steamboat Willie's Avatar
      They don't have a clue. Jaws is one of the best rides in the world, based on one of the most iconic rides in history. No doubt they will replace it with some awful, flavour of the month movie ride that nobody will remember in 5 years like Jimmy Neutron or Twister.

Senior Cast Member DisneyHayley's Avatar
      I was really disappointed to hear this :( I love Jaws. It was one of the rides I was excited about when going to Florida for the first time as DH told me his experience on it as a child (DH's favourite film is Jaws)

So glad we got to ride last year and my parents got to go on it.

Steamboat - That's what I'm always paranoid about. Jimmy Neutron is beyond awful.
      :) Me and DH - Married at WDW Aug 2010 :)

I've stayed at: All Star Movies, Pop Century, Port Orleans French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Polynesian Resort, Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (and sailed the Disney Wonder twice!)

We've never been to Universal. :(

I'll miss Jaws ! Such a shame that we won't get to ride it again . Another classic... Gone ! I love the Simpsons ride . I agree Twister and Jimmy Neutron is stupid . They better not do away with ET . And I miss Back To The Future also . They should have did away with Men In Black first .
      John, you've never been to Universal ! how about Sea World ?

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

Supreme Cast Member Steamboat Willie's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Debi View Post
      I'll miss Jaws ! Such a shame that we won't get to ride it again . Another classic... Gone ! I love the Simpsons ride . I agree Twister and Jimmy Neutron is stupid . They better not do away with ET . And I miss Back To The Future also . They should have did away with Men In Black first .
      John, you've never been to Universal ! how about Sea World ?
      There's no point going now unless he goes to IoA to see Marvel and Harry Potter.

Jon
      I do miss some of the early attractions at Universal, like Kong, the Ghostbusters show, The Alfred Hitchcock attraction and the nighttime stunt show they had on the lagoon. I can see why they need to update things for newer generations but if you do, make it something of at least equal iconic-ness.

I miss Back to the Future too although I do really enjoy the Simpsons.

Cath

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      What a shame. I'd have loved to have seen King Kong and Afred Hitchcock, but, they had gone by the time I returned (US was being built when I was there in '89. Get rid of Twister, I quite like Disaster now they've updated it and I still enjoy MIB. But, saying that if it hadn't been for Mardi Gras I probably wouldn't have bothered with US in February.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World