Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
      Yes, he can go to the bar and drink soda .
      Carmine's is sit down style, no menus, menu is on the wall . The portions are huge . You order one thing for all per say meatballs with spaghetti . Rhere is so much to choose . It is brought to the table on huge dishes and you serve yourself sort of like Liberty Tree Tavern at the Magic Kingdom, if you've ever been there .

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

Mouseketeer
      That's good to hear, we probably won't go into a bar, but it's nice to know he can and have a coke or something if I want a drink.

And Carmine's looks good as well, thanks very much.

My dad worked for United Airlines and I flew them all over the world when I was doing a lot of traveling for my job. I think they are a very good airline, though with all the cutbacks in the air industry their quality of service has slipped a bit IMHO.

Mouseketeer
      I'm back! Well, I'm back - had a great time, but I think I need a holiday now to get over that holiday!

I'll post up a trip report in the next couple of days, once I've recovered.

United were great - especially on the trip out, as the plane was half empty and we could spread out a bit.

Thanks again for everyone's help planning the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1968 View Post
      I'm back! Well, I'm back - had a great time, but I think I need a holiday now to get over that holiday!

I'll post up a trip report in the next couple of days, once I've recovered.

United were great - especially on the trip out, as the plane was half empty and we could spread out a bit.

Thanks again for everyone's help planning the trip!

Look forward to reading it! It's somewhere i've just never had any desire whatsoever to visit and no-one has yet convinced me to try it. :D I have this romantic idea of sailing in to NY and seeing the Statue of Liberty but that's where my dream ends. I wouldn't want to get off the ship.
      Paula

Looking forward to your trip report. We did a three night trip in 1995 and keep saying we'll go back.

Cath

Mouseketeer
      Quote Originally Posted by PaulaK View Post
      Look forward to reading it! It's somewhere i've just never had any desire whatsoever to visit and no-one has yet convinced me to try it. :D I have this romantic idea of sailing in to NY and seeing the Statue of Liberty but that's where my dream ends. I wouldn't want to get off the ship.
      I wasn't sure how much I'd enjoy it before I went, but now I've been, I would love to go back!

Anyhow, I've done the first part of my trip report, if anyone wants to have a look, here it is -

Andrew and Aidans trip to New York - Part 1

Mouseketeer

Mouseketeer
      Part 3 now posted for your viewing pleasure :)

Andrew and Aidans trip to New York - part 3

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World