Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Tickets Arrived...wooohoooo

Well booked on Friday, n kept checking email for confirmation - NOTHING, was getting bit panicky. Then I had a thought, my mum was here when I was booking and I was a bit distracted so maybe I'd used a different email address - BINGO!! Had received confirmation of booking, and notification tickets had been dispatched

So, jumping up every 2 seconds to hear the door yesterday, tickets arrived at about 4!!!!! Was a little......well not disappointed but.......deflated. I love getting my disney tickets, but these are 4 passes, but 4 paper e-tickets in case we use the other 3 parks before our Discovery Cove visit. We won't - so does that mean that when we go to DC, they will give us real tickets for the other 3 parks (SW, Aquatica and Busch?)

Also, just a heads up, not sure if I can mention who I booked tickets with but you get a free underwater camera if you book DC, well my daughter was examining the tickets etc and said "how come the camera has to be developed by August when we don't go til October?" GOOD QUESTION. Emailled them and got an immediate response that they will issue a new camera but that the manufacturer says the camera will still be good to go (I know it sounds petty, but I'd not like to take that chance really).

Just a quick question : it says open at 8a.m, we will be going to Golden Corral before going there (my son definately wont eat Continental brekkie, and I need to make sure my daughter has a good brekkie on board with being diabetic) - which opens at 7.30, then we walk to Premium Outlets and then catch the Iride to Seaworld, we'll probably get there between 8.30 and 9, would this be ok?
      Gonna dig out the email addy and email them re snacks etc and what they advise with my daughter being diabetic.

Unless anyone on here is diabetic and has any experience of going here (or places similar where food isn't really "allowed" and you maybe can't carry stuff around).

But anyway, although its months of still.....am BUZZING

Great news that you've got the tickets!
      Don't think arrival time matters, it just means your dolphin swim will be later in the day.
      It's a while since I've been but I vaguely remember getting some sort of ticket for SW once I was at DC
      Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!

YAY!!!! Tickets make things so "official" don't they !
      Countless times as a child, FWCabins (11/92), Off Property (07/95), ASMu~, (04/97), ASMo (08/02), ASMo (04/06), Day Trip to MK (12/06), PC (07/08), PC (06/09), PC (10/10), ASMu (08.09/12), PC (01/13)

Yeah it does doesnt it

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World