Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      I forgot to say thet the majority of the people in my church would fall off their pews if the children came to church in those dresses on confirmation day. :)
      I suppose the people in that area are used to it.
      I did notice that the children didn't seem to know what was going on during the Mass and didn't seem to have rehearsed how to receive the bread and wine in their first Communion. Not a criticism - just an observation. They did seem to be really, really happy to be dressed so elaborately. :) I'll not tell you what I wore but jeans & sweatshirt come to mind :eek:

Junior Cast Member SorcererMickey's Avatar
      We have a similar show in the US, My Big Redneck Wedding, it is so..., just so..., ..., but so freaking hilarious.

It's shown on CMT, Country Music Television, sometimes I'm up around 1am or 2am during weekends when it's shown and I just cannot stop watching

I agree with everyones comments ...and yes it is addictive TV and a must watch every week.

I have found it fascinating and hilarious at the same time.

The lady with the dress shop has struck gold has't she! The weddings must cost a fortune...even if though they are so tacky

My niece is a primary school teacher in Surrey and has had traveller children in her school many times. Education is an issue as they dont settle for very long.

What I can't get my head round is why they all seem to be Irish?

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie View Post

What I can't get my head round is why they all seem to be Irish?
      They come to England from Ireland becaure the racism towards them is even greater in Ireland than England. Life is easier here for them.

Katie :)

Quote Originally Posted by katie666 View Post
      They come to England from Ireland becaure the racism towards them is even greater in Ireland than England. Life is easier here for them.

Katie :)

Ah.....assumed that..thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World