Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Disney question of the day Weds Apr 6

What inspires you at Disney?
      Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!

When we get to Disney....my 20 year old daughter transforms into a five year old without the tantrums and screaming. That makes it just so much fun for me. Her first trip was when she was 6. She doesn't remember a lot of that trip. So being with her is always the best time. This will be our 4th trip...just the two of us.

also...missed not having a question of the day yesterday.
      My first name is CHRIS. I live in NE Ohio.
      Seller name on eBay: square_pegs

Junior Cast Member greatdanedaddy's Avatar
      I am always amazed at the level of customer service the Castmembers provide. In all the trips we have taken to WDW, only three times have we had a negative experience with Castmembers. I am amazed at how they keep their spirit, energy and are able to create such a wonderful time for us, the guests. Great job folks!!!!

John
      John

1980 Contemporary, 1987 Holiday Inn, 1989 Caribbean Beach, 1992 Dixie Landings, 1994 Sports, 1997 Port Orleans, 2000 Coronado Springs, 2001 Movies, 2003 Riverside, 2005 Pop Century, 2006 Wilderness Lodge, 2007 Caribbean Beach, 2008 Music, 2009 French Quarter, 2010 Animal Kingdom Lodge/French Quarter, 2011 Riverside, 2012 Wilderness Lodge.

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      I feel like a kid again, especially when I do a character photo op and when they see I'm on my own make an extra big fuss of me, nothing beats that feeling and I don't care if anyone thinks I'm sad (DD thought I was really sad when I slobbered over Prince Philip lol, but, I was in heaven)

A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      Walt
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

Being able to feel like a little kid again.
      Shonda

Ready for our next Disney Adventure May 2012

Being able to shut out the world and just be a kid again with no worries!

The quality of the animation firstly drew me towards Disney and DisneyWorld, and now it is the amazing level of detail that goes into everything. You can look at the most simple thing and realise that it wasn't an accident that it has been placed in exactly the right place
      1 - Howard Johnson Maingate East - Kissimmee - Oct 93
      2 & 3 - Econolodge Hawaiian - Kissimmee - July 97 & July 99!
      4 & 5 - All Star Sports - Sept 2003 & Sept/Oct 04
      6 - Coronado Springs - Sept 06
      7 & 10 - Old Key West - Dec 08 & May 11
      8 & 11 - Newport Bay Club Paris - Oct 09 & Jul 11
      9 - Disneyland Hotel California - June 10
      12 - Walt Disney Family Museum - Nov 12

Watching the Magic at work. When we arrive in Disney my autistic ds becomes more aware and involved in the outside worl then anywhere else we go. He initiates converstations with both characters and regular people (albeit a simple "hello") and her physically plays peek a boo or patty cake with characters and even some cast members. For the entire time we are there he is happy and usually singing some song (though I'm not sure what language he's speaking) and when its time to eat or go to bed he doesnt fuss or fight (well not like he usually does). That ability to reach a child that tneds to be unreachabel by any but the closest of family makes me fell like theres a reason to keep trying to bring him out of himself; being able to see for a short time the child he can be inspires me.
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World