Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WoW

WoW

I stepped on the scale yesterday with the stress I've been turning to food . I gained all the weight I lost + 2 pounds . :eek: Thats 162 .
      I'm going to join a gym and start walking if it ever stops raining . I'm going grocery shopping and buying lots of lettuce . I can not believe that I am this heavy . I was 128, 3 years ago . :eek:
      Although I have one thing I never had before might have to rethink a strapless gown . I told my BFF, whichever gown I choose, I'm ordering it in a size 10 . I'll have no other choice but too lose weight .

Junior Cast Member Disney Kelly's Avatar
      Hey, know the feeling. I'm at the gym x3 times a wk now: spinning, Zumba and Fitball ready for sept WDW trip :eek: I'm actually enjoying it de-stressing from my work etc. However, Im a sucker for capuccinos, pizza, nacho, cupcakes and cinnamon swirls, so i need to wean off these now .

Goodluck with the weightloss :)

Junior Cast Member Minnietracey's Avatar
      I so know that feeling. My clothes are getting tighter and I'm too scared to stand on the scales, I know what they will say.
      I lost all my baby weight from having DS who is now 4 in less than a year, kept it off for the best part of 1 but it has slowly been creeping back on. So I entered the london2012 marathon ballot last Tuesay. You only get a 1 in 7 chance of getting a place that way and you have to wait for October to see if you get a place, or try for a charity where you neet to raise about 2000. If I can't get a place I'm determined to do the running training anyway and do a spring marathon somewhere if I can't get to London. The last time I lost lots of the weight I was training for a half marathon.
      No countdown for the first time in years

Previous visits
      DLP
      SF 2005, SQL 2006, SF 2007, SQL2008, DLH 2009, HNY 2010, HNY 2011, HNY 2012
      WDW
      ASMo 2005, CB 2007, POP 2009, POFQ 2010, Beach Club 2012

Yep I turn to food too in times of stress it is hard you know that eating will make you put the weight in but cant stop!! Unfortunately I am also the same with red wine too!! I have been following the new ww pro points plan have you got that new version in the US? it is so much easier to do. I've lost 50 pounds so far and am very pleased, which ever way you choose you can do it!!

Wow, that's great DayDreamer ! You Go Girl !
      I do not know about the ww pro point plan, fill me in ?

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      I was doing really well, but, in the last month or so work has become quite difficult with my boss who has made it quite plain she doesn't like me on a personal level (there's nothing wrong with my work ethic), so much so that I'm thinking of quitting as the stress is really affecting me, I' m eating more and my weight loss has come to a standstill. I'm asking myself all the time if it's worth the hassle.

Junior Cast Member Minnietracey's Avatar
      I think we need a dedicated thread to support each other in our quests to get fit, healthy and de-stress.
      No countdown for the first time in years

Previous visits
      DLP
      SF 2005, SQL 2006, SF 2007, SQL2008, DLH 2009, HNY 2010, HNY 2011, HNY 2012
      WDW
      ASMo 2005, CB 2007, POP 2009, POFQ 2010, Beach Club 2012

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      Good idea

I was doing so well, I have lost 14lbs in a month, then a routine blood test shows I have a overactive thyroid. I am now on tablets and awaiting to see a consultant. Its first, I have managed to lose weight on a diet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World