Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Mine was at MCO. We went in to the Delta lounge at the end of our Easter trip and sat in the same chairs we had the trip before in October. When I looked at the next table, it was the same family that were sat there 6 months earlier too. It was sooooo weird! What are the chances of that??! We were on completely different flights to different destinations too.
      Paula

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
      Any excuse to mention Donny Osmand eh?

Piers Morgan is interviewing him from Los Angeles and it's on TV on the 23rd!

Cath

Quote Originally Posted by tweenie123 View Post
      Piers Morgan is interviewing him from Los Angeles and it's on TV on the 23rd!
      Now, who would have known you'd know all about that?

Supreme Cast Member Steamboat Willie's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by PaulaK View Post
      Mine was at MCO. We went in to the Delta lounge at the end of our Easter trip and sat in the same chairs we had the trip before in October. When I looked at the next table, it was the same family that were sat there 6 months earlier too. It was sooooo weird! What are the chances of that??! We were on completely different flights to different destinations too.
      I love this one!

I was waiting for my my sisters to come out of a shop in Marvel Island. Next thing somebody pushes between me and my dad and says "Out of the way shorty!". I turned to see a 5ft 6 Wolverine!

I think that my surreal moment was on our last trip at Pop Century. Every morning we would get up and head down to the bus stop to get to the park we needed that AM (or needed to get to to transfer to another resort for breakfast). The first morning a cast member said goodmorning and we replied and we continued down the concourse to the last doors (closest to the bus stop) and each morning as we walked that way one of the cast members who worked at Everything Pop would be opening the gates to start the day and they would also say good morning and we would agian reply. All seems normal enough, but as we came back to the resort (at varied times depending on where we had been) we would also enter different doorways into the main building to get to the back area so we could get to our room we would see the same castmember. He would smile and ask us if we had a good time in the park that day. By the third or so day I was begining to hear the Twilight Zone music as I headed into Classics Hall It got to be such a running joke that we would bet he wouldn't be there or would be there. I even specifically took the long way around the building to avoid going through one day just to break the whole effect ( I was feeling like I was in a time loop) and there he was at the luggage check-in smiling and asking if we had a good time. After 8 days of seeing this castmember morning and evening I finally had to ask him if he worked non-stop...that I always see him.
      Then I felt like an idiot...as he smiled and told me that he only works a regular shift...times vary and where he works may vary as well...but he understood my confusion...he yelled over to someone else and then it all made sense...his twin brother also worked there and I had been passing by one or the other but never both. Having a set of twins myself (all be-it boy and girl) it never even ocurred to me that the answer was that simple.
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      Strange coincidence, on the 2009 February trip I wandered over to Aligator Bayou and took a photo of one of the buildings, when I went back in the November the photo I took in February included my room for November. In 2006 DD and I got off the Winnie the Pooh ride to have John Travolta and family get on our car, I was literally a couple of feet from them(yes, they didn't queue.)

We got chatting to a family on the beach at The Poly and it turned out one of their family worked for us.
      Paula

We were in the large pool at Discovery Cove a few years ago when I heard the dreaded shout 'Hiya Miss' Two families with kids who I teach were also there for the day!

Cath

Mine is cheating as it didn't happen in Disney but was spooky enough I thought I would share :)

We usually go on large group golfing holidays where you don't have to play with people you don't know.
      However, twice just two of us have been away. On these occasions some courses make you play with people you don't know.
      On the first trip we were paired up with different people each day, and of the three days we only actually enjoyed the company of one couple. A lovely couple from Switzerland who were perfect playing partners.
      The following year we went to a different resort at a totally different time of year, over breakfast I said "wouldn't it be great to play with someone like Anders again" ... then as we walked to the first tee we saw them waiting for us.
      The odds of being paired up with the same people must be higher than the odds of winning the lottery!!!
      1 - Howard Johnson Maingate East - Kissimmee - Oct 93
      2 & 3 - Econolodge Hawaiian - Kissimmee - July 97 & July 99!
      4 & 5 - All Star Sports - Sept 2003 & Sept/Oct 04
      6 - Coronado Springs - Sept 06
      7 & 10 - Old Key West - Dec 08 & May 11
      8 & 11 - Newport Bay Club Paris - Oct 09 & Jul 11
      9 - Disneyland Hotel California - June 10
      12 - Walt Disney Family Museum - Nov 12

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World