Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Quote Originally Posted by Damfino View Post
      They should stock Cadbury Creme Eggs and Malteaser Bunnies, both are like nothing you get over there.
      I do like the malteasers. We get them in a "care" package from our friends in England every Christmas and our birthdays. We in turn send them things they can't get in England. Haven't had the creme eggs in quite a while. My favorite candy that they send me is Quality Street's green triangles.
      http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/2205/wdwepcot02crop.png

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      Can you send food in parcels from here to the US? I thought you could but someone told DD that you can't anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Damfino View Post
      Can you send food in parcels from here to the US? I thought you could but someone told DD that you can't anymore.
      Sure. They even state what's inside the parcels on the form that is stuck to the parcel. There might be some restrictions on perishables, not sure on that. About 99% of what they send us is candy and chips (crisps).
      http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/2205/wdwepcot02crop.png

Yep I send my friend stuff all of the time. As long as it is not fruit veg meat or seeds it's fine :0)

---
      I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.477401,-2.357346
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Trish
      xxx

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      Thanks, my penfriend (of 38 years) sent me care packages, yum, in the past and I sent a friend in NY food parcels of goodies, but, we haven't done that for a few years and I wondered if things had changed. DD has a friend in Texas who sent her a wonderful Christmas gift and I suggested to her to send some welsh cakes and other welsh goodies over and she told me that we weren't allowed to anymore (yes, it's the end of February and yes DD still can't be bothered to send something despite my constant nagging)

I received several Mince Pies from a UK friend at Christmas time. I should have stuck them in the freezer because there was no way I could eat them all before the expiration date on the carton.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World