Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Should I buy an Ipad?

I'm so tempted to buy an Ipad2 as there's some really good offers on at the moment in light of the launch of the new ipad next week. Not being a great technical genius I'm unsure as to whether I'd make good use out of it so those of you who have one...........convince me! What would I use it for?

I'm actually thinking of buying it as a birthday present for Robert - he's always using his laptop so I'm thinking that he'd make more use of the ipad than me.

If I did make a purchase, what size would I be looking at?

Is it just a case of taking one to WDW and using the wi fi in the hotels for internet connection?

Thanks in advance for any help as I haven't a clue.

Cath

Bec
      We love our iPad Cath, and it's an iPad 1. So no 3G. If I had that I'd be landed. It's packed with films and games for Logan for flights. I have the 64gb one, so lots of room.

Easy to connect to wifi, just locate it through the settings menu.

DH has the iPad 1 and I have the iPad 2 and we both love them. We Internet, email and watch movies. We both have a moving map app for airplane navigation. DS has games on them. I also read my kindle books on it sometimes. We love them but wish they had flash.

I have the iPad2 that I got for Christmas. I'm still learning the nuances but, except for no 3G, I love it.

Bec
      No flash is a real pain. So many times I've gone to do something and then realise I can't.

Senior Cast Member littlepickering's Avatar
      I can't wait to get my ipad. I am waiting till the new ones are available and will buy it for work or shall I say "work" :)

I really want one and am happy to hear Apple is coming out with a new one, now IPad 2 will come down in price .

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

Mouseketeer
      DH and I bought outselves an iPad2 3G as an anniversary present last year.
      The iPad2 makes a excellant traveling partner. The map is not perfect, but it is pretty good-enough so that I hardly ever bring my GPS unit along on trip anymore. I bought my GPS unit about 3 years ago--the maps are outdated and Magellan does not support my particular unit anymore. The map on my iPad is updated on a regular basis (I don't have to do anything) and traffic is also available on it.

I can watch movies on the iPad2 on flights. It has facetime available and then there are loads of APs available and of course iTunes. We also have all our photos loaded onto to our iPad so it is really easy to look at past photos.

It is really a handy device.

I now wish I had asked for the 3G but I like the one I have.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World