Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Not DD. She hasn't worked there for 3 years. She must have just picked up on it from me telling the girls who work there. There are two girls are my 'regular' servers. They startat 6 am. I get there about 8 so I see them all the time. If one of the others that I don't see very often asks me....when you goin' to Disney as they pass me? I answer them....maybe that crazy lady hears me when I talk to 'my girls'. That is going to stop.

Disney-holic Family TimonAndPumba's Avatar
      That is strange!! Nosey woman!!
      Timon And Pumba = DDad , DMum , DSister , DBrother ... and Me

July-August 2002 - Offsite
      July-August 2003 - Hilton in WDW
      July-August 2006 - West USA & Grand Floridian
      August 2009 - Contemporary & Offsite
      October-November 2013 - Western USA & Contemporary

As angry as a person like that makes me, I also wonder if she is juts incredibly lonely and is trying to feel like she has a friend to talk to. Not that it makes her behaviour any more normal, but hopefully she is just lonely and not a scary stalker
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

She comes in with daughter and granddaughter so she is not alone. I think she just wants to be a part of the group. Everyone on morning shift knows me. All the waitresses, hostess and even some of the cooks. They all say hi to me. There are others like me who are there every day, kind of like a club...we talk and say hi....but she's the only one who calls me by name. She comes in once a month or so and I think she wants to be part of the breakfast club.
      Last edited by dizneymom; 04-06-2012 at 09:46 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World