Very nice tote :)
      Timon And Pumba = DDad , DMum , DSister , DBrother ... and Me

July-August 2002 - Offsite
      July-August 2003 - Hilton in WDW
      July-August 2006 - West USA & Grand Floridian
      August 2009 - Contemporary & Offsite
      October-November 2013 - Western USA & Contemporary

Quote Originally Posted by Debi View Post
      Thanks DD ! Her go by the state employment laws .
      Do you have printed paychecks or did she pay you off the books? If she paid you with a paycheck your new best friend is going to be the Labor Board. Aside from wrongful dismisall, she will need to show how your pay was calculated and that all required deductins were made. In addition they will examine her business tax return to make sure she claimed the correct number of employees and paid all of her required EFTPS , Unemployment and FICA. Even if she did it all and she paid you correctly it will be hours and hours of preperation and explanantion to show what she did and why. If she didn't do it correctly...well then it might be a bit longer and more agravating. Will that get you reinstated or have your lost wages recovered...probably not--but I bet it would make it a whole lot easier to go find other work and shrug off the two days you got gyped out of ( I know it would me :D )
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

I've never been out for vengence in my entire life . I am the most forgiving person & peacemaker, you'd ever want to meet . I'm the sign of cancer, but she has done this two me twice , I prayed for forgiveness in mass today for wanting vengence and knowing my eternity on what I am about to do is in his hands . I accept my fate .
      Last edited by Debi; 04-09-2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: typo eror & added to post /yes, I have all my paystubs

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

Quote Originally Posted by Debi View Post
      I've never been out for vengence in my entire life . I am the most forgiving person & peacemaker, you'd ever want to meet . I'm the sign of cancer, but she has done this two me twice , I prayed for forgiveness in mass today for whating vengence and knowing my eternity on what I am about to do is in his hands . I accept my fate .
      I wouldn't consider it vengance....how about prevention of her doing it to someone else...someone who may not be able to cope as well as you. People who do these kind of things to others will never consider anothers feelings...unless they are made to.
      Disney Dad

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Yes, I have all my paystubs . :)

Then I would go see the nice people at the unemployment office and discuss the situation with the labor board. I doubt you are the only person that has been taken advantage of.
      Disney Dad

I actually texted her and she claims she is making my hours right in this pay check . Making it 80 hours, we will see . After my accident atwork I was carrying laundry upstairs and tripped upward . we have streep steps, I caught myself with the laundry basket . I stupidly told a co worker this and it was reorted to WC . Now besides seeing my orthopedist, the insurance company whats me to see their orthopedist just to check my left wrist and right knee . That is not what is bothering me . I asked the attorney if it was even worth the stress and aggravation, I'm going to be put through . She must know what she is doing as she said, yes not too worry, but I am stressed . I go Friday the 13th . :eek: I need suggestions, since he obviously works for the insurance company, will he listen to my side of the story .

typically when you go to see their company Dr. it is a good idea to have either already seen your own Dr. or make an appointment to see your own so you can compare the finding and decide if they agree. Most Dr's regardless of who is paying them will not fudge a report or overlook an issue--but for peace of mind it is always best to have a second opinion to compare it to. If they don't agree and you go to arbitration you can present the second Dr's findings and they will require a third Dr. to examine you (the labor board will choose who the Dr. is and dependsing on the outcome of the case usually who ever loses pays the additional fees). I think that you need to be honest and upfront with any Dr. tell them everything that happend. It was an accident, and it happened at work. If you had not been terminated becaise of it would you have reported it...probably not (although you should), but since you have been terminated then the responsibility for the expenses is an issue and thats why you are there. You don't really want the job back; although if they have to rehire you stay two weeks and then give 2 weeks notice. If they make you disabled or put you on a medical leave then you will know that your bills are covered until you recover and can work; and it will give you time to find work that you can do.
      Disney Dad

:eek: go back there No Way, not even for five days . I saw my doctor Marcgh 29th, I saw my orthopedic April 11th , I picked up all my X rays and I see the insurance doctor tomorrow . Both my doctors have put me out of work . I start Physical Therapy the 19th .
      I found out something I did not know, some where in my life I fractured a disk in my neck . He showed me the bone fragment lying there, broken off . The cushions between my disks , in my neck, are shot . My othopedic doctor is 198 % positive that this fall intensified what was already shot and that my step trip had nothing to do with it . My company is just trying to get out of taking responsibility , my dander is up now and I'm going for it . Dr Friedman asked, do you get headaches ? Do I ever like a migraine right in the back of my neck ? He said, there is your reason . My back is perfect , no damage . He said perhaps a pinched nerve, but my discs are real good .
      Today I got a motion from my attorney letting them know we are going to court .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World