Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Best of Luck to you . ************

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      Back to work after the Easter break, I think the Area manager should get the email today so I don't know how they'll be to me. I also went through my pay slips as I had a huge chunk taken from February's wages and I wasn't satisfied with the explanation, I was right to check, I worked a load of extra days in January to help them out when they were short on Sundays and that was paid correctly in January's pay, but all those hours were taken off Februarys wages, so I'm going to have to sort it out today, not looking forward to it as the boss will try to BS me again like she did in February, but, I'm prepared now. At the moment I can see me quitting this job very soon, it's not worth the stress, my pensions are adequate, my savings aren't doing much, so why not use some of them instead for my hols, I'm pretty stupid really.

Have you guys seen the iPhone app called kick the boss? Basically it's an animated "boss" that insults you saying you'll never get a promotion etc. and you get to throw tacks and pens at him and blow him up with grenades :). I just wish I could customize him to resemble my boss lol. Anyways, it's a little bit of a stress relief if you use your imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by leslie1983 View Post
      Have you guys seen the iPhone app called kick the boss? Basically it's an animated "boss" that insults you saying you'll never get a promotion etc. and you get to throw tacks and pens at him and blow him up with grenades :). I just wish I could customize him to resemble my boss lol. Anyways, it's a little bit of a stress relief if you use your imagination.
      Thanks, Im going to get that one, was ready to slap her when I went in to sort out my owed wages, she wouldn't listen to what I was saying in the end she said she'd look into it, she admitted she stillhasnthentime sheets we sign when we are at work and I do mine religiously, if she says I'm not owed then I'll ask to see them and do the simple myths to show her.

Sending PD
      Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!

More Pixiedust for you sweetie ***************

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

Good luck! Hope this helps. I've had my share of bully bosses..........

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/2205/wdwepcot02crop.png

I don't know how you've stuck it out so long. So glad i'm self employed!
      Paula

It goes towards the holidays, but, I have a tidy savings pot that is getting precious little in the way of interest, even ISAs are pretty rubbish, so I'm asking,myself is it all worth it, working rubbish shifts that no one else wants to do, with all this hassle when I actually don't need to. Taking some of the savings for the hols instead and build them up when interest rates improve may be a better option, I will see what happens regarding the wages I'm owed and to see of they do anything about the nonsense with the managers then make the decision. Not looking good for me carrying on to be honest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World