Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Disney-holic Family TimonAndPumba's Avatar
      That's great news Leslie :) Best of luck!
      Timon And Pumba = DDad , DMum , DSister , DBrother ... and Me

July-August 2002 - Offsite
      July-August 2003 - Hilton in WDW
      July-August 2006 - West USA & Grand Floridian
      August 2009 - Contemporary & Offsite
      October-November 2013 - Western USA & Contemporary

Good luck! The hard work will be worth it in the end. :)
      Paula

Wishing you lots of luck Leslie. I'm a childminder and one of the girls who registered at the same time of me decided after a couple of years of minding that she was going to pack in and do nursing. Her and her family had always wanted to move to Australia and so she wanted to get her nursing degree to work as a nurse over there. She did it and she emigrated last summer and has never looked back.

I wish there was something like that that I wanted to do and was focussed on doing. I feel too old to start changing, but then at times wish there was something I could do instead of my job.

So, go for it, I wish you all the best.

A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      I went back three years ago and am scheduled to graduate in August and it was the best decision I've made in a long time. Good luck!
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

Supreme Cast Member Steamboat Willie's Avatar
      What an excellent career to choose as well (except the hours!), particularly in the US where you guys have great hospitals.

I kinda got the idea when I was in the hospital having surgery. Me and my mom were like I can do this! Not doing the four year one at a regular university but going to do the two year one at a community college. Although since I have to work full time it may take me four years lol. I'm to looking forward to taking out loans but since it is all up to me this time with no one helping me I will have to stay focused and stick with it. The good thing with the loans though is as the course work gets more demanding I can work just part time or not at all.

Good luck!

Cath

You can do anything you set your mind too do ! Best Of Luck !!!

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

Mouseketeer
      You should maybe try to get a job in your local hospital as a medical technician. Frequently they have tuition reimbursement if you agree to work for a period of time for them. It will also give you a taste of what it is like to work in that setting and can only make your studies easier since you will be in an environment that you are studying. Another good reason to start at a hospital now is that many hospitals are not hiring even nurses into full time positions. If you are already employed at the hospital in some capacity, it will be easier to get your foot in the door as a nurse. Also-- each unit has a very specific feel. Working anywhere in the hospital ahead of time will make you familiar with all the area's so you will know what will suit you best. Good luck. Nursing is not always easy and nurses are not always nice to each other but it can be very rewarding. There are so many different things you can do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World