Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Wish Trip is on!

We went to the Melting Pot last night so DN could be persented with his Wish Trip to DLP. Make A Wish and the Melting Pot staff did an outstanding job with Zach's party. Zach was given a back pack full of fun stuff to keep him busy on the airplane.
      We are all a bit worried about this trip as he does not have a lot of enegry, but we are hoping for the best. They will be there for 7 days and I'm sure they will get front of the line pass, right? So with that even if he has to rest in the hotel offen he should be able to see everything. I'm not sure where they are staying as it was hard to look in their folder right then, but we are going over there after work tonight to check out all the details, so I will let you know.
      France has first rate health care, right? As I said we are all a bit worried as he has been so sick. This Trip was his choice and he is determine to go so I keep telling DH and DMIL that if anything happens health wise that it can be taken care of my the doctors over there. This is all so unbelievable, you never think about something like this happening to a child in your family. DMIL who is not a weepy person can't not stop crying and I have tears just writing this.
      Thank You for listening friends.
      Carol

Sounds like he will have a very exciting trip. Make a Wish was wonderful to our great niece when they sent her to WDW.

Disney-holic Family TimonAndPumba's Avatar
      I'm so glad the trip is coming up and that Zach has the energy to make it :) I hope he has the most wonderful time!
      Timon And Pumba = DDad , DMum , DSister , DBrother ... and Me

July-August 2002 - Offsite
      July-August 2003 - Hilton in WDW
      July-August 2006 - West USA & Grand Floridian
      August 2009 - Contemporary & Offsite
      October-November 2013 - Western USA & Contemporary

Jon
      Great news Carol. I'm sure he'll have a fastastic trip, 7 days is a lot of DLP I'm not sure what the deal is with Fast Passes (or do you mean guest assistance?) There are the VIP FP's which are good for all relevant rides but i'm not sure how these are aquired.
      I really hope it all goes well for him :)

Thanks Jon I'm sure I read some place that wish kids at WDW got a button or something that let them by pass ride lines. I was thinking that it must be the same for Disneyland Paris but not 100% sure.
      Carol

Great news! I'm pretty sure he'd be able to get front of the line access with Make a Wish I've seen MaW kids at Orlando parks, and they do have a special button and have priority access, so it should be the same at DLP.
      Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!

Glad to hear his trip is on and hope he has the energy to enjoy.

Hope he stays well enough to have a magical time.
      Paula

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World