Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      When we were in Barcelona, we ate around 8-8:30, easier to get in but it started getting crowded around 9 in most places. I loved Barcelona - I'd love to go to Madrid.
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

sounds fabulous....I wish a class trip around here would go to someplace like that. Most of our class trips are to New York City or Boston. Don't get me wrong they are both cities worth seeing, but they are definitly not Spain
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Dad View Post
      sounds fabulous....I wish a class trip around here would go to someplace like that. Most of our class trips are to New York City or Boston. Don't get me wrong they are both cities worth seeing, but they are definitly not Spain
      This trip isn't sanctioned by the school - although I can't be considered a chaperone since I don't work for the school system. There are only 5 adults schedule to go, right now on the trip. I know that Senor Para's (her teacher's) wife is one of the adults. She is the Spanish teacher at the high school. I am guessing that the other 2 adults are teachers too.

I don't know which airline we'll fly - and won't know until MUCH closer to trip time - but I did find out, through someone on the FB EFTours page, that we will fly economy and I will be able to have 1 carry-on and 1-personal item (i.e., camera bag).

I don't know how they're going to do the food. I would think being in Spain we will do as the Spanish do and not eat until later in the evening. I could be wrong. I feel completely powerless on this trip (so far) being that all I really know is where we're going but not where we're staying, what we're eating, etc. As a compulsive trip planner this really messes with my head !
      Countless times as a child, FWCabins (11/92), Off Property (07/95), ASMu~, (04/97), ASMo (08/02), ASMo (04/06), Day Trip to MK (12/06), PC (07/08), PC (06/09), PC (10/10), ASMu (08.09/12), PC (01/13)

A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      Just a thought Brig - I brought my 50, 75-200 and tamron and only used my tamron. I had wished that I had something more wide, but I didn't need everything else I brought.
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

Senior Cast Member littlepickering's Avatar
      It sounds fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what fotos you post, I am sure they will be breathtaking!!!!!!! I went on a tour similar to this one and the view of Toledo and your motor coach pulls into the city is breathtaking! The Alhambra in Granada is amazing and it looks spectacular lit up at night! What an amazing experience you will have with your daughter! If you root around the web site of the company you are traveling with you will able to see some of the hotels you will be staying at and possible ready reviews of others that have taken the trip to give you a better idea of wbat it will all be like. I know that you are a planner so this may make you feel more involved. Most of the tours I have been on have a similar meal structure, breakfast buffet (hot/cold) sometimes only cold in the morning, lunch on your own and then dinner in the hotel's dinning or party room. Sometimes there would be excursions to local restaurants for a traditional dinner but for the most part they were held at the hotel. This would allow them to feed the group during their normal eating times and not the eating times of the locals which in Spain is very late in the evening. It is a happening place late into the night which is why everyone in town in napping at 2pm, they all have to recover from the evening before. Keep us posted you will love it! BTW, getting to visit with your Spaish family is the icing on top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World