Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Jon

Walts (DL Parc) - Your Experiences!

Have you ever eaten at Walts, just off Main Street within Disneyland Parc?
      If so, how would you rate it and would you recommend it to others?

Junior Cast Member
      We Ate there the last time we went to DLRP, about 2 years ago. Food was great and service spot on. Must admit out of all the DLRP retaurants we found it to be the best, now if DLRP could bring in a restaurant like we ate in this weekend at Parc Asterix I would be well impressed

We really like Walts. They say the French don't do good fast food, or good food fast. Walt's falls in to the latter, you can be in there a while but it's the French way and we're never in rush so it doesn't bother us. Menu offers a good choice and we've never had a bad pick.
      Paula

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaK View Post
      We really like Walts. They say the French don't do good fast food, or good food fast. Walt's falls in to the latter, you can be in there a while but it's the French way and we're never in rush so it doesn't bother us. Menu offers a good choice and we've never had a bad pick.
      I believe they do a express lunchtime menu now, where you get a main course, and I think a coffee for afterwards, and you're out of the door in 45 mins. Heard its quite cheap too

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World