Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Wall:E

At least I think that's the name of Pixar's next great movie. It's amazing how they can even make a robot seem human. Can't wait to see the movie. Anyone else see the previews?
      1988 -2008 stayed at Contemporary, BWV, GF WL, CBR, Poly, ASMO, WLV] 2007 DCL

Junior Cast Member SorcererMickey's Avatar
      I really, really, really cannot wait for this one. Just watching the trailer makes me go awwwww for WALL.E

Kinda makes me think of all those sci-fi movies from the 80's like D.A.R.Y.L., The Last Starfighter, War Games, Short Circuit...

The trailer is available at Pixar's website.

Here is the link to the trailer page.
      Last edited by SorcererMickey; 11-07-2007 at 10:43 PM.

I hadn't hard anything about this one MIKNMIN. Thanks for the link SA, Disney and Pixar back together - pure genius can't wait to see it.

When he said his name it made me think of ET

That's right, also ET

I know now what it really reminds me of...

Bicentennial Man, the movie with Robin Williams based on the book by Isaac Asimov about a service robot who becomes self-aware and goes in search of other robots who might also be self-aware and ends up becoming human.

Quote Originally Posted by SorcererApprentice View Post
      That's right, also ET

I know now what it really reminds me of...

Bicentennial Man, the movie with Robin Williams based on the book by Isaac Asimov about a service robot who becomes self-aware and goes in search of other robots who might also be self-aware and ends up becoming human.

I loved that film, I know, how sad is that

I somehow think Disney Pixar will have a hit on their hands with this one

I really hope so

It will be difficult to ever top Monsters Inc. and Finding Nemo, they were great movies in terms of story and they came out during a time when CGI realism was brought up a notch, so everybody was intrigued by it. Only a few years later and now we consider it the norm...

I have to say there are no movies I look forward to more than a good Pixar :-). I'm still waiting for Toy Story 3. But this one does look adorable. I figure if they can make me even care about cars, I can't even imagine what they'll do with robots.
      1988 -2008 stayed at Contemporary, BWV, GF WL, CBR, Poly, ASMO, WLV] 2007 DCL

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World