Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Mouseketeer

Angry

I think Hong Kong is more likely as it is a more popular stopover choice. We'll keep you up to date with our plans and I promise a decent trippie. Visitors will be welcome when we move. I know Mickeymad from uog is also going through the same process as us (its nice to know someone else is going through the same a the same time). We're excited and terrified at the same time....

That's going to be such a good trippie to read! How exciting.....getting to go to so many cool places on one giant vacation!
      Countless times as a child, FWCabins (11/92), Off Property (07/95), ASMu~, (04/97), ASMo (08/02), ASMo (04/06), Day Trip to MK (12/06), PC (07/08), PC (06/09), PC (10/10), ASMu (08.09/12), PC (01/13)

Mouseketeer
      Well such a lot has happened since I last posted on here. Our visa was granted on 5th Jan and we have a first entry date into Australia of 2nd December. We are not ready to go because it was supposed to take longer but we have the golden ticket so I'm not complaining.

I'm now in full blown planning mode. The plan (I'm booking this tomorrow once DH's hols get approved at work lol) is to fly to Tokyo on 27th October. We are planning on spending 4 nights there - 2 days in Disney and 1 day exploring Tokyo. We'll then fly to Brisbane where we're going to rent a house and a car and look at jobs, houses, schools and all things practical. Then we'll drive down the coast to Byron Bay where we plan on staying for 1 night, then off to Coffs Harbour for another night. We'll then drive to Port Macquarie for 2 nights before the final leg of the drive to Sydney (this is the longest drive at about 4.5 hours). The final 5 nights we will spend in Sydney doing all of the touristy things as well as trying to squeeze in some house and job hunting etc.

So we have a total of 3 weeks and I'm sooooo excited!

Sounds fabulous! So happy for you! :D
      Paula

What a great holiday and fact finding time you're going to have! Wonderful!!

Cath

Mouseketeer
      Thanks - I'm soooo excited and it's such a long way off. I'm sure it will be here before I know it though

Mouseketeer
      I just realised we'll be in Tokyo for Halloween. I just found an amazing website with some great pics - the Japanese really go all out on their costumes (sorry American friends)!

Jon
      Exciting times ahead! Happy planning, you'll have to let us know how Tokyo goes when it rolls around. :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World