Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Tokyo Disney or Disney Sea

We don't have a lot of time in Tokyo so unfortunately we will be making a quick stop in Disney. Most things are closed on a Monday so that is the day we are setting aside for Disney. I've had a look at both parks and can't decide which to visit.

Disney Sea is unique to Tokyo - the rides will probably be better for Dylan now he's older but Charlie won't be able to do much and he'll be nearly 2 1/2 so will be interested in everything.

Also if we go to Disney Sea will I regret not seein the castle, walking down main street etc.

They don't do a park hopper so we have to decide on one park.

Any opinions?

I have a friend on the pin forum that is teaching English in Japan and she said that Disney Seas is the best ever . In her words, it's where it's at !!!
      I want a Sadie Mae Bear to go with Duffy . Hope WDW brings her there soon . Sadie Mae is Duffy's companion . Like Minnie is Too Mickey . Hope this helps you . Could you possibly go somewhere and get a peek at the castle from a distance .
      Like you can see the castle from the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa at Walt Disney World . I know nothing about the layout of Disney Japan .

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

Arrrgh I thought I had this figured out. If it was just me, DH and Dylan I'd choose Disney Sea every time but with Charlie being so little I keep thinking it would be so much better for him if we went to TDL where he can ride everything except Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (closed for refurb anyway), SM (figure it will be too cold in Oct to get soaked in Tokyo) and Space Mountain. Theres a lot more he is too small for in Disney Sea but I think this is probably our only opportunity and if we miss DS we will regret it.

I asked Dylan which he'd prefer and he said TDL.

Tickets are now on sale and I'm itching to book but still can't decide on a park.:(

I'd say Disney sea as it's totally unique..

Jon
      Would have to agree. TDL is basically a carbon copy of the Magic Kingdom.

The attractions might be a little different cosmetically but you’ll know what to expect. DS on the other hand will introduce you to a whole new Disney experience. So that’s what would swing it for me. Just have to make good use of child swap. :)

Thanks everyone for your input. I *think* we have decided on Disney Sea

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World