Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

DVC Resort Availability

Hi,

We are not members yet but have been looking at becoming members for years. We have a question which may have an obvious answer, but we're going to ask it anyway!!
      Is there a site for members that show availability or do you have to call and ask?

Thanks in advance!

Nothing online at the moment, you have to call member services and ask. :)
      Alec

Jon
      Is that availability to buy into a resort or to stay at one?

If it’s the former, I’m sure BLT and Kidani are still selling, although BLT is expected to sell out over the next few months. I’m not sure on the status of the other resorts. At a guess, Boardwalk might be the only one unavailable but I could be wrong on that.

Of course, there’s not a Disney Vacation Club property currently in the early stages of development that won't be right on the shores of the seven seas lagoon next to the Grand Floridian…isn’t that right Mr Disney CEO sir?

Thanks for your replies... yes I meant the availability to stay although I guess we're interested in what is available to buy also, albeit we were looking at the re-sale market rather than through Disney.
      The one you mention that isn't going to be built would have been great if only it was going to be built eh...

Jon
      Who knows maybe a building will magically appear from amongst construction equipment and materials that arent behind the walled off area

You can check availabilty for most of the Disney Vacation Club properties on the official Disney site i think? (if available on your dates)

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World