Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Buying Resell

Hi all I'm really looking into buying a 50 point contract at VGC. We are thinking of going to WDW every 2 to 3 years or maybe a day or two at the VGC every now and then. The reason I want to buy at VGC is that it is a small resort and I've read the studios go fast so the 11 mo window will be more important here then at WDW. I understand that I could get a cheeper contract resell at one of the WDW resorts but the 11 mo widow here seem more important. Does that sound right to you Disney Vacation Club owners out there?
      Also i know buying resell you miss out on something that direct buys get. What is that thing?

Thanks Carol

Buying where you want to stay most often is the most important factor to take into account.

Resale points can't be used for reservations within the Concierge Collection, the Disney Collection or the Adventurer Collection. They are valid though for reservations at all Disney Vacation Club resorts, RCIŽ exchanges, Club Cordial and Club Intrawest.
      Alec

Ok Alec I think we made the right choice, as the most important thing to us is getting to stay at the VGC and with such a small contract the resell limits will not matter. We are buying the contract. I always wanted to buy but DH hates the idea of a time share so it really took a while to talk him into it, that is why I'm only getting 50 points to start (shhhh don't tell DH my evil plan to add on ). It is also costing me long range fuel tanks for his airplane. I'm hopping after staying in Disney Vacation Club DH will really enjoy it and want to add on himself, we will see. Oh DH really is not that into Disney like DS and I am, he doesn't even have an AP at DLR :eek:

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World