Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Mouseketeer

Can you have more than 1 wait list for a reservation?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if you can have more than 1 wait listed resort for a reservation?

At the moment we've got a reservation at Saratoga Springs for our trip in October, but we'd like to stay at one of the Epcot resorts.

Can we request a waitlisting for both Boardwalk Villas and Beachclub at the same time? Or are you only allowed to be on the waiting list for one resort at a time?

Thanks very much for any info!
      DLP - 1995 / 1996 / 1997 / 1999 / 2001 / 2003 / 2005 / 2006 / 2009
      WDW - 1998 / 2000 / 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 2009 / 2010
      DISNEYLAND & LAS VEGAS - 2002
      NEW YORK - 2012
      NEXT TRIP - WDW - OCT 2012

11months out you can book your home resort, at 7 months you can try to get an Epcot resort . And I'm not even a Disney Vacation Club member, just have lots of friends that are .

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

I want to say yes, but it would count as 2 wait lists under the rule in bold below, even though it would be for the same dates.....hope that makes sense. I'm not 100% sure though, hopefully dcfromva will be along with the 100% accurate answer.

Wait List. If a Club Member requests specific dates that are unavailable in a Disney Vacation Club Resort, then he or she may request to be placed on a Wait List. Wait Lists are administered under the following guidelines:
      1) Member Services will maintain a Wait List for each Disney Vacation Club Resort. To add their name to a Wait List, Club Members must call, e-mail, submit a request via the Member Website or write Member Services with their requests.
      2) Club Members may maintain up to only two active Wait List requests per Membership, Per Use Year.
      a) If a Membership has two active Wait List requests in the same Use Year and the Member would like to be added to another Wait List, one of the existing requests must be cancelled before a new request can be created. Each request, however, will be handled separately, and Club Members will receive no special priority by having one or more requests on any Wait List.
      Paula

I was wondering that too as I want to waitlist at the seven month mark for Christmas. We're booked in at Kidani but I'd like to get in at BoardWalk Villas Resort at Walt Disney World Orlando if possible which I know is a longshot. Anywhere around the Boardwalk would be good so fingers crossed. I don't mind a split stay as we've never stopped at Kidani.

Cath

Mouseketeer
      Quote Originally Posted by PaulaK View Post
      I want to say yes, but it would count as 2 wait lists under the rule in bold below, even though it would be for the same dates.....hope that makes sense. I'm not 100% sure though, hopefully dcfromva will be along with the 100% accurate answer.

Wait List. If a Club Member requests specific dates that are unavailable in a Disney Vacation Club Resort, then he or she may request to be placed on a Wait List. Wait Lists are administered under the following guidelines:
      1) Member Services will maintain a Wait List for each Disney Vacation Club Resort. To add their name to a Wait List, Club Members must call, e-mail, submit a request via the Member Website or write Member Services with their requests.
      2) Club Members may maintain up to only two active Wait List requests per Membership, Per Use Year.
      a) If a Membership has two active Wait List requests in the same Use Year and the Member would like to be added to another Wait List, one of the existing requests must be cancelled before a new request can be created. Each request, however, will be handled separately, and Club Members will receive no special priority by having one or more requests on any Wait List.
      Thanks very much for that information Paula
      DLP - 1995 / 1996 / 1997 / 1999 / 2001 / 2003 / 2005 / 2006 / 2009
      WDW - 1998 / 2000 / 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 2009 / 2010
      DISNEYLAND & LAS VEGAS - 2002
      NEW YORK - 2012
      NEXT TRIP - WDW - OCT 2012

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World