Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      The balloon trip at DTD
      The new safari experience at Animal Kingdom theme park at Walt Disney World Orlando - we saw some people on this at Christmas and it looks really good

Cath

Senior Cast Member littlepickering's Avatar
      Congratulations!!!!!!!! Perhaps a fireworks cruise or dinner at top of contemporary hotel during fireworks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fireworks cruise was the best. It gets my vote. We went to WDW for our honeymoon. We left Disney for two off - site trips. We spent a day at Cape Canaveral/Kennedy whatever it's called. It was amazing! We also visited Cypress Gardens and took a boat ride. Very beautiful and quiet, romantic....

Thanks everyone. I like the idea of firework cruise - and also watching from the Polynesian beach or on top of Contemporary. We've also been talking about Cirque du Soleil for years yet never been. Not sure about V&A - that would involve being dressed up smartly which we really do struggle with !

Still not sure when the wedding will be, but will keep you posted. Has taken 11 years to get to the engagement stage . At least this time I have some control over the timescales... !!
      Ali

Jon
      Congratulations to you both.
      How about a romantic round of golf at the Palm? :D
      Seriously though, fireworks cruise, meal at one of the signatures or a couples spa treatment maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
      How about a romantic round of golf at the Palm? :D
      This is a given!!!! And Magnolia and LBV and Osprey Ridge - at least once each!!!!

Thanks for the other ideas too,
      Ali

Congratulations

I'm going to suggest getting tickets to Cirque du Soleil and then after dinner in DTD or on the Boardwalk. Just a night that is very much not the normal Disney park night. We did Cirque in 2009 with dinner planned after for Le Cellier. The late arrival time for dinner was pushing it, so if I had to do it again I would pick a resturant in DTD or on the Boardwalk.
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World