Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Joanne and Brides that got married at WDW

How did you take your gown on the plane ? I don't want to scrunch it in a suitcase ! And there is no captains closet on our plane . I need suggestions . Plus I go onto the ship . :eek:

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

I bought a special wedding dress box. It was within hand luggage measurements and so I was ok taking it on board. Was a tight squeeze getting it in the box, but I had Carolyn Allen steam the dress on the morning of the wedding. Obviously you won't be able to do that on the ship, but if it's creased just hang it in the bathroom and run the shower very hot with the door shut so it gets a good steam.
      Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!

I took an extra suitcase (most airlines give you an extra 5kg free if you are getting married) I took it to the shop I had bought my dress from the day before we left and the steamed and packed the dress for me. I had arranged to get it steamed again when I arrived but to be honest they pack it so carefully and had it all stuffed with paper it really didn't need it

---
      I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ns4jxd
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Trish
      xxx

Debi, you can get a travel steamer for your suitcase. I take one when I go on business trips. I bring a gallon size ziploc to bring it home in, in case its not completely dry to bring home.

using Tapatalk 2
      Countless times as a child, FWCabins (11/92), Off Property (07/95), ASMu~, (04/97), ASMo (08/02), ASMo (04/06), Day Trip to MK (12/06), PC (07/08), PC (06/09), PC (10/10), ASMu (08.09/12), PC (01/13)

Air Tran charges $20.00 for first suitcase and $25.0o for second . I think I'm just going to carry it on in the garment bag and either found it in half over the carry ons or hope the attendants on the plane will hang it somewhere .
      Joanne I will call bridal shops and see if they have one of these suitcase boxes ?. My problem is the slip is so puffy . I need to put it in my dryer with a site wet item and put in on fluff, I was told by the bridal shop that this will take the wrinkles out then I just hang it .

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World