We completed our list in the parks, so only have the dream of playing all of Disney's golf courses
Results 19 to 27 of 37
07-27-2011, 03:15 PM #191 - Howard Johnson Maingate East - Kissimmee - Oct 93
2 & 3 - Econolodge Hawaiian - Kissimmee - July 97 & July 99!
4 & 5 - All Star Sports - Sept 2003 & Sept/Oct 04
6 - Coronado Springs - Sept 06
7 & 10 - Old Key West - Dec 08 & May 11
8 & 11 - Newport Bay Club Paris - Oct 09 & Jul 11
9 - Disneyland Hotel California - June 10
12 - Walt Disney Family Museum - Nov 12
13 - Hotel New York - Oct 13
14 - Grand Floridian - Sept 16
07-27-2011, 06:35 PM #20Disney Dad
Disney is the World to Me
1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite; 2015 Family Trip to AOA in a Lion King Suite; 2016 Pop Century/ Coronado Springs Dad & Son Trip
07-28-2011, 02:45 AM #21
07-28-2011, 07:30 AM #22
07-31-2011, 05:22 PM #23
Eating at the chef's table at Victoria & Alberts
Staying concierge level at the Polynesian with my parents
Staying at every deluxe resort at least once
08-14-2011, 08:03 AM #24
See the Mets play the Braves at WWoS.
Do the Flower and Garden Festival
(Plan to fulfil those two on the Feb/March trip)
Get the maximum score at Buzz Lightyear and make sure I get my badge this time (did it once, didn't know you could get a badge for doing it) and get photographic proof.
Get a decent photo of a Lion on the Safari at AK
Get the nerve to do Dinosaur.
I've done the rope drop several times at all the parks, but only at Disney Hollywood Studios theme park at WDW with DD as she's too lazy to get up early enough. When I travel solo it's no problem.
03-29-2012, 04:15 PM #25
1. Make it to rope drop at each park (I always set out with this goal but never seem to accomplish it).
2. Go to tea at the Grand Floridian
3. Stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Beach Club
4. Eat at the sit down restaurant in Mexico, Brown Derby and California Grill
03-31-2012, 03:56 AM #26
Achieved the top two and Buzz Lightyear (twice) although I kind of cheated as both times the ride came to a stop at one of the high scoring places. I also managed to watch Wishes from Polynesian Resort, I hadn't realized that they piped the music through, it was brilliant although on a table nearby there was a guy on a laptop and when the fireworks began he started skyping someone about business, weird, perhaps he was showing off to the person on the other end, but, he was annoying.
04-06-2012, 12:28 AM #27
1. Make a rope drop at least once. The only one I've ever made was at Epcot with ThinkTink and her girls in 2010 when we had the uog meet. I seem to have problems making it to a park before 11am and if we have breakfast ressies we are always late .
2. Stay at a deluxe resort.
3. Stay at French Quarter.
4. Eat at Beaches n' Cream
5. Meet the characters around World Showcase. No matter which character or what time, we always get there when the line is closing!