Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      JoR
      Senior Cast Member
      Quote Originally Posted by Debi View Post
      Thank You ! Whom is allowed at the Christening ? And it's going to be docked near the Intrepid which you are allow to visit that old naval ship ? So I don't know why you can't get near the port unless they close visitation for the Intrepid for that day . I've visited the naval ships when cruise ships were in port . Time will tell, but get lots of pictures please . I wonder if there will be a special sailing for invited guests from NYC to PC FL .
      The christing is by invite only as to whom is invited no idea. For the dream they did invite some travel agents, A LOT of media, celebrities. Not sure for this year

As for the Intrepid you should be able to get on it but if you plan on that you need to get tickets now as I am sure that is what a lot of people will think of.
      ---
      Jo

Good Idea, but what day will be the official Christening ? the 1st or the 2nd as it leaves NYC .

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

JoR
      Senior Cast Member
      It is scheduled for Thursday March 1st. Anything to do with Disney is always subject to change so keep that in mind
      ---
      Jo

Thanks Again JoR ! Not sure I'm even going to bother as I'd have to take a day off work and might take that excitment you feel when going over the Port's bridge on the DCL bus and seeing the ship in the distance . Probably see more on Channel 11 WPIX News .
      If you do get an invite for the Maiden TA cruise, puh~lease let me know . I will paypal you money way in advance .

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World