Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      JoR
      Senior Cast Member

Feb 29 visiting the Fantasy

DCL is bringing the new Fantasy to New York City for four days at the end of February
      The NYC port schedule lists the Fantasy in port February 28, 29, March 1 and 2

I just received my invite to visit the ship on February 29th

If anyone has anything specific they would like to know about the ship or have photos taken of anything specific let me know and I will try to get to them
      ---
      Jo

Hey, no fair. Didn't you get to do this on the Dream also?

That's so cool!! My only request is a ridiculous amount of pictures :D.

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk
      Countless times as a child, FWCabins (11/92), Off Property (07/95), ASMu~, (04/97), ASMo (08/02), ASMo (04/06), Day Trip to MK (12/06), PC (07/08), PC (06/09), PC (10/10), ASMu (08.09/12), PC (01/13)

JoR
      Senior Cast Member
      John - On the Dream we were invited to the christening event and sailed on it for a couple of nights, this is just a 4 hour visit on the ship then I have to get off :(

We haven't heard if they are doing invites for the Christening again or not. I did hear that the annual travel agent conference will be on the Fantasy in March before the maiden voyage for a three night sailing but still waiting for registration to open up for that. Hopefully I will be able to go.

Owners of agencies get invited to a lot more things so I am very happy when I get invited to anything since I am not an agency owner
      ---
      Jo

Any pictures would be great.

Cath

You lucky thing!

Any photos for the site would be fantastic!
      Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!

I don't know if you have to be invited for this christening or not, but I will be as close as I can get to her . JoR, if you are able to buy anything, I'd like a pin . I will be there on March 1st with the money to meet you somewhere . I saw an RSP catalog for things sold for the maiden voyage from NYC to PC, FL and from PC, FL's maiden voyage . I'll let you know the number . The catalog is under Adobe so unfortunately I can't copy and paste .

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

JoR
      Senior Cast Member
      Debi since the ship will be docked I doubt that we will be able to purchase anything as the stores are supposed to be closed when the ship is docked. They will have inagural sailing merchandise on all sailings in 2012. I will let you know

I will be on the ship on Feb 29th. The christening is on March 1st
      ---
      Jo

Thank You ! Whom is allowed at the Christening ? And it's going to be docked near the Intrepid which you are allow to visit that old naval ship ? So I don't know why you can't get near the port unless they close visitation for the Intrepid for that day . I've visited the naval ships when cruise ships were in port . Time will tell, but get lots of pictures please . I wonder if there will be a special sailing for invited guests from NYC to PC FL .

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World