Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Earning My Ears

Disney Fantasy Kids Club questions

I was looking at someone's navigator for the 7day Eastern Cruise and notice it says OPEN HOUSE for the kids clubs, does that mean that the parents can only play with their kids in the kids club during the open house hours. I don't have a problem checking my 11yr & 5yr dd in cause I know the oldest will watch the youngest. But I wanted to be able to play with my 3yr old in the the club with out having to check him in. (YES i'm over protective) I've never left my 3 or 5yr old. So I was just wondering. On the Wonder they would just let us in to play with them then we would all leave together. If this is what they are going to do why didnt they build a play area for parents that dont want to leave their kids? Thanks for any help.

Parents can stay in the clubs anytime. I think the openhouse is more for anyone to look around (with or without kids). We stayed in the club anytime we wanted to, and the CMs said we were more than welcome to take Chloe (then almost 2) in and play with her whenever we wanted to.
      Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!

Earning My Ears
      thanks...he's really excited abt the Toy Story room

JoR
      Senior Cast Member
      A little tip - there is a mirror in the toy story room that is really two way glass. Parents can check on their little ones to make sure they are ok while they are there. They have a couple of them on the Fantasy for the younger kids club area
      ---
      Jo

Earning My Ears
      Correction: They dont allow parents to play in the kids clubs or labs except during open house. Sadly we were unable to play with our 2 youngest kids in the rooms, open house was always at the wrong time of day, like when all the characters were in the Lobby etc and it was only for an hour if I remember correctly. Our 2 youngest only went twice, but really enjoyed the time they spent in there.

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World