Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Halloween time is busy but I think you will get out of there just before it starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilotdog View Post
      Halloween time is busy but I think you will get out of there just before it starts.
      Shame,it would be nice to see the Halloween theming as we've never been at that time before.

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by alltiggeredout View Post
      We are going in Sept,the first time for DW and i for 23 years and first time for DD.I know so much has changed but do you think we'll be able to do it all in 4 full days and nights.We are staying at Red Lion Anaheim Maingate,so hopefully we are close enough without having to stay onsite.

Can you let me know what the Red Lion was like and how easy it was to get to DL by foot. It's the hotel Virgin holidays offered me when I went for a quote for my big trip next year

Quote Originally Posted by Damfino View Post
      Can you let me know what the Red Lion was like and how easy it was to get to DL by foot. It's the hotel Virgin holidays offered me when I went for a quote for my big trip next year
      Red Lion was fine as a hotel.Only 2 blocks walk to the park.There is a 7/11 on the corner for drinks snacks etc.A Dennys,IHOP,Subways etc between the hotel and the park.Rooms were clean with safe,coffee maker,etc.Very helpful staff.
      We had a bad holiday because DD was ill for most of our visit so we didn't get to see a lot. Halloween was fun though,and we did enjoy what we did get to do and see.

Supreme Cast Member
      I am so sorry to hear DD was sick! I hope she is better now…and I am really sorry you didn't get through the parks as much as you wanted! But I am sure you enjoyed the part you did see!!

Nikki
      La Paz, BCS, Mexico

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World