Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Earning My Ears AlwaysDreamingDisney's Avatar

First Trip!

Hey,
      New member here! I've been to DL & WDW before but never DLP (even though its my closest park!), although this is all going to change in August as DF & I are going to France camping & thought it would just be rude not to go to DLP while we're there! We've only really got time for one day in the parks...will this be enough?
      The plan so far is to drive from Calais to our first campsite, stay there for a couple of nights. Then drive over to Paris area, visit Disney Village that night & eat there, then camp & visit DLP the day after.
      Then travelling back up to Calais & getting the ferry home.

How do the rides mirror WDW at DLP? Are there alot I'll be familiar with?

Thanks xx

A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      I did DLRP for the first time last month on my honeymoon. My DH and I did two days, although neither was a full day. We got to Studios around 3 and they closed at 6 and DL the next day around 1ish and they closed at 7. We missed some stuff but we did everything we wanted to. There is a TP if you click on the wedding blog in my siggie.
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

Well as we're camping the night before close by we can be there for a full day so I'm hoping to get alot done!

Oh that's great I'll read that when I get home - just at work now! But I may get some ideas for it as DF & I are looking at going to WDW or on DCL for our honeymoon!

I'm very much a WDW vet - I've been going since 1981 when I was 2 and I'm a seasonal CM at Epcot so I know my way around WDW :)

DLRP was great - it was the same but different. We had a good time - there are rides that are the same, but others that are different and that's what makes exploring the different parks so much fun. I do want Crush's Coaster in Orlando though!

Yeah I went to WDW for the first time in Jan (met my sister & her family there who have been going for a few good years!) & loved it! Hope to make myself a WDW vet eventually!

My DF went to DLP a few years ago but he's not (or wasn't then!) that into Disney so he just kinda ran round doing all the rides. Since he's met me that 'not liking Disney' thing seems to have changed...can't imagine why...Haha! So anyway, I'm kinda relying on him to know a bit about it.
      Ooh what's Crush's Coaster? That sounds interesting!

It's a ride at Studios. All the DLRP vets here told me to be sure to do it - we went on late in the day so there wasn't much of a line (I think we waited 10-15 minutes maybe?). It is awesome - be sure to ride it!

Oh I will now I'm looking forward to that! I love the 'Talking With Crush' at WDW (not totally sure if that name is perfect!)
      I'm quite excited - this trip is kind of last minute!

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World