Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
      If you have one of the two most expensive annualpasses, you will get free parking included.
      The Fantasy Pass costs 139,- and the Dream 199,-
      Both will give you at least 10% discounts on all merch and food. And ofcourse (almost) unlimited access to both parcs.

It seems that having an annualpass will save you lots of money in the end, expecially if you plan to stay at least 3 days in the parcs.

Earning My Ears
      Reference the TGV from CDG when I looked at that trip it was very very expensive!! Couldn't believe the cost for a 10 minute train ride, it was getting on to 40 percent of the cost of eurostar from kings cross, and made the flying option seem expensive, though I'm also pretty sure you can get a shuttle bus from CDG for a far more reasonable cost, but it takes about an hour instead of 10 mins on the TGV

When I last got the TGV, I got it for 15E, and the VEA was going to be 17E and the shared shuttle was going to be 20E each, so the TGV turned out to be the cheapest :)

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      Thinking of going mid June for a few days now, got time off from work booked, will be flying from Cardiff as driving would be too expensive. Is the TGV easy to find at CDG as I don't like the VEA, it goes around the houses and going back (although this was 5 years ago) we took a bus that had us waiting for 5 hours at CDG, not fun. DD is trying to talk me into taking her if she pays half. Not telling work, I get enough grief for my regular WDW jaunts. What about the RER anyone used that to get from CDG to DLRP?

Jon
      The station is easy to find as it's tacked on to CDG and it wasn't too much of a walk from the terminals. The trouble we had was finding the right platform as it wasn't immediately obvious, and we struggled to find anyone offical looking to ask.
      The TGV itself was brilliant though, you're no sooner on than you're off again.

I'm at work so this is a quick reply lol!

Tgv is great for people without small children imo, I would definitely recommend it for you!

The rer would take a while I think, you would have to go into the centre of Paris (30 mins) and then come back out to dlp (40 mins)
      Visited DLP 6 times
      Visited WDW twice
      Visited DL twice

hi, we are using the eurostar from ebbsfleet, this saves us having to drive into london. the parking is cheeper there too 37 for the week and we can prepay for a car parking space.
      carene

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      To drive to any of the Eurostar terminals would take longer than driving to Cardiff taking the plane and the TGV, so bit of a no brainer when travelling from West Wales worst luck. The cost of petrol makes it even less of an option.

I think the VEA has improved slightly. We took it on our last trip a couple of years ago and it only stopped at our hotel and one other. We had a fifteen minute wait on the outward journey before the bus came (don't know whether we were just lucky)

Cath

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World