Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
      Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      Does the VEA have a regular pick up timetable now? When we did it last it was waiting for us at CDG, probably linked with incoming flights, but, we were told to get one at 11am coming back which meant the long wait at CDG.

Well, it's all booked, disappointingly we missed out on the 40% off, but got the 25% off, this meant paying 200 extra. We're staying at the SL as DD didn't want to sleep in a bunk bed. I'm cross that we had to pay a 14 card charge, flaming cheek. And after working out the cost this could be the last time for a while as it is flipping expensive day for day to go to DLRP now compared to doing WDW. Just got to book the car park at Cardiff and the cats into the cattery, hopefully the Euro will be pretty weak against the GBP but I'm not planning on spending all that much over there.

be here before u know it
      carlene

I'm sure last time we were there we were given a VEA timetable in the hotel for the return journey. Our flight back to Liverpool was around 10.30pm and I think we got picked up about 6.30pm. I know that we had the full day in the park and managed to get something to eat in Disney Village before we left for the airport. We were the first pick up and the shuttle was bang on time too.

Cath

Got the train booked to and from Marne La Vallee, our flight is 7pm and our train is 5pm, so we can spend nearly all day in the park then about 3.30 head over to get our bags then get the train. Better than the old days when we lived in Cornwall and before flights from Cardiff when we had a 6 hour train ride, overnight stay before and after the Eurostar, I can't believe we'll be in DLRP until mid afternoon and still be home by 11pm.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World