1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1 day ticket.

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Trip Planning' started by LorraineD, Apr 4, 2012.

1. LorraineD

LorraineD New Member

My cousin has just been round asking about park tickets. They are going on a cruise which includes 5 day stay in Kissimee. She really wants to do Magic Kingdom but they also want to do Busch Gardens and Seaworld and a couple of other things so she really only wants a 1 day ticket to Mk.
    I buy my tickets from an online ticket site (not sure if I am allowed to say which) and she said they dont do 1 day passes (not had chance to check yet). I said look on the actual Mk site but she said no details of 1 day passes on there either though I am sure Ive seen 1 day passes available at ticket offices at the parks. But I was looking for some experience on here as to which is the best way to get a pass for MK. Does she buy from somewhere before they go or from a vendor over there or actually at MK when they get there?

2. Disney Dad

Disney Dad Disney Enthusiast

I'm not sure if they are able to be purchased online, but I know you can buy a one day admission at the park entrance. The price of a one day ticket is not cheap...comparatively the more days on the ticket the less each day costs.

3. SportsMickey

SportsMickey A walking SportsCenter

A one day ticket is in the neighborhood of $80 give or take for an adult (not sure of exact pricing)

4. Jon

Jon Moderator

Someone did explain to me once why online vendors don’t sell 1 day Disney tickets, I forget why now. That’s helpful isn’t it :hehe:
    But yeah, they’re definitely available at the T&TC at Magic Kingdom.

5. LorraineD

LorraineD New Member

Yeah I was explaining to her that it tends to be cheaper the more you buy and explained what is included in the ticket price - the 4 Disney parks,the 2 water parks, transportation,Disneyquest etc. But obviously from their point of view they are only going to have time to visit MK on one day so no point. I will tell her thanks.