1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Epcot dessert party Oct 15

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Dining & Restaurants' started by barbeegirl, Jun 12, 2015.

1. barbeegirl

barbeegirl New Member

Hello everyone

Hope you are all well? We are only 4 months away from our family trip now and got most of our restaurants booked for our first week (we have DDP) but I wanted to do something special for my parents 50th wedding anniversary on Friday 16th October

I want to book the illuminations sparking dessert party but it's not available on the MyDisneyExperience it only goes up to 23 sept? I've tried ringing to be told different things each time. Does anyone know what is going on? Might they not be on after the 23rd because of the F&WF?

If it's not on, any other suggestions along the same lines? It's a MNSSHP night so can't do MK

Thanks for any help/advice

Babs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ThinkTink

ThinkTink Moderator

We did this year's ago, when we had a big forum meet. It was amazing. I hope that you're able to get some answers and everything works out for you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3. miltimo5

miltimo5 New Member

my last 2 trips to wdw i tried to get the dessert party and every date was filled up. was so disappointed.. please post pix