1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

*New Deluxe Photo Pass Available Now *

Discussion in 'Mousellaneous Disney Offers & Discounts' started by Disney Dad, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Damfino

Damfino Obsession, by Walt Disney

George, I used the PP+ on my last trip, but, I'm not sure what you meant by the 300 photo stock album? You get a disc with lots of photographs with the voucher in the post, I had a second one with voucher for this years trip.
    Anyway, I would recommend it if you like making goofy faces and poses on rides for the photos or just simply have lots done if there are large groups in more than one car and wouldn't be able to afford to do a photo for every attraction ride when you come off. They aren't as detailed as the one's you buy (I did put an example up on another thread), but, you will be surprised how much you can personalise them with the borders and so on, especially if you are creative. There isn't a limit on the amount of attraction photos you can have, I went on EE three times in a row on a quiet Saturday night and got a photo all three times, the same with Buzz. All you need is the number of the photo, take it to the desk and hand it over with the PP+ and it's done, one tip is always get a receipt and check they have put the right numbered photo as I did have the wrong photo put on when I checked the receipt once, they just replaced it with the right one, but, without the receipt you won't know until you get home, they don't always give you one, so just ask.

I checked about my DL trip and I can get the normal PP and add those photos to my PP+ account once I get home, I won't have the attraction photos for there, but, I don't mind so long as any other photos from DL can be added on to my CD. If there is an attraction ride I really like them I will pay for one separately as I don't mind that, but, buying a PP+ for a three day trip was a bit silly.

2. Disney Dad

Disney Dad Disney Enthusiast

I just received my PP+ and the disc that comes to you in the box has stock photos of characters and park shots. You can view them and I assume print them, but I don't think you can alter them like the ones you will have taken while you are in the parks. I called PP and asked about how to use the ride photo feature if the group has separated; they told me that when you get off a ride and look at the photo's either write down the 6 digit number or take a picture of it with a cell phone...then you have up to 48 hrs to return to the attraction with the pp+ card and add that photo to the card. You have to go to each attraction to add the photo-there is no one central place to access them. I have told my kids to text me with a ride location and the 6 digit code so I can make sure to get the photos added.

3. littlepickering

littlepickering New Member

Great info!!

4. Disney Dad

You can still add other photopass cards for pictures in the parks at locations...so if your group separates and you get photos taken in front of the castle or by the sorcerers hat you can add the photopass card to your account.

5. Damfino

Damfino Obsession, by Walt Disney

It's surprisingly flexible, as I said in my previous post, I can add my DL normal PP photos to this account for no extra charge. It's nice to know that groups who go on separate rides at the same time can add photos on as it wouldn't be fair to miss out as they only issue the one PP+ card. And you get a few extra ones with your CD of your photos, I had some great ones from the MNSSHP with the normal PP that I used for scrapbooking with my photos.

6. wdwgrandma

wdwgrandma Moderator

I, too, like the photo pass. I am always behind the camera, so it's nice to be photographed with Hubby. Yeah, my camera takes good photos, but it's nice knowing that the night time party photos, etc, are going to turn out. I need to order one for our upcoming trip in late Nov/early Dec.

7. mcduck

mcduck Member

OK Disney Dad you got me getting the PP+. I do want as many special pictures of our DGD and I am hooked on your expertise. Don't care a much about making goofy faces but to have all extras is worth it. I sure have spent money on silly things but this seems like it will work fine. We did have the regular PP in the past and enjoyed it so this looks like it is 2 steps ahead. We are going to many character meals, MNSSHP, plus the parks so I think it will work out great. We are about 70 days out so when do you suggest we buy it. Thanks all of you

8. Disney Dad

I would buy it at 60 days out or before; that way you have time to get the CD and voucher (you need the voucher to pick up the Photopass Plus if you opt for that).

9. Vikki

Vikki Moderator

Just so you know, I didn't have any problems extending my pass to 3 weeks today :)

10. Bec

Bec Moderator

Can you imagine how many pics you're going to have?!

11. Vikki

Vikki Moderator

About a gazillion I think :wink:

12. Tishypops

Tishypops New Member

Great news! I talked one of my clients into getting it for there three weeks trip yesterday :0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Vikki

Vikki Moderator

The email I had said it wasn't a guarantee they'd do it, but I'd be really surprised if they didn't.