1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NYE at Disney Quest

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Parks & Attractions' started by JoR, Nov 23, 2011.

1. JoR

JoR New Member

New Year's Eve event to be held at DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park on December 31, 2011 from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. Enjoy unlimited access to DisneyQuest games and attractions, family fun, food and a DJ dance party in the atrium --complete with party hats, noisemakers and confetti blast at midnight. Advance-purchase tickets are $42.25 plus tax (for ages 3 and up). Tickets are $51.64 plus tax (for ages 3 and up) on the day of the event. You can purchase tickets at the DisneyQuest box office, all Walt Disney World guest relations locations, on Disneyworld.com or by calling 407-W-DISNEY.

2. tweenie123

tweenie123 Moderator

I'm not sure whether I'd choose Disney Quest for New Year :unsure:

I've never been at Disney for New Year but I think I'd like to be in World Showcase or MK.

3. Disney Dad

Disney Dad Disney Enthusiast

I have got to agree...if I were in WDW for NEw Years Eve I don't think Disney Quest would be my frist choice....maybe if I lived nearby and it was something different to do :shrug:

4. NaNax3

NaNax3 New Member

We were there for Christmas and NYE in 2005 and my kids were all over 21 and we went to PI it was a ticket only event and we had a great night the guys all had their kilts and Prince Charlies on and we danced all night, Pat and I outlasted the kids :lol:

5. TimonAndPumba

TimonAndPumba Disney-holic Family

:iagree: that I'm not sure Disney Quest would be our first plan - but it's good to have more choice :yes:

6. PaulaK

PaulaK Moderator

I hate the parks on NYE, they're ridiculously crowded. This year we're just going for a meal at FF (thanks again Jo!) and seeing what's happening on the Boardwalk. TBH it's a struggle to stay awake until midnight now i'm old. :lol:

7. littlepickering

littlepickering New Member

@Paula, I totally agree!!!!! The parks are insanity on NYE and I too have trouble staying up that late!!!!! Oh and the madness when NYE festivities end at the parks and herds of humans try making it back to their resorts. I remember one NYEat Epcot waiting for our transportation to the resort for over 1 hour :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk