1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watch shops

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Parks & Attractions' started by Vikki, May 5, 2012.

1. Vikki

Vikki Moderator

Has anyone ever bought a watch from WDW? I'd like to save up and get a new watch when we (hopefully) go next year. Don't want anything over the top, just a nice simple Disney design. Has anyone else done this? Where is the best place to try?

2. tweenie123

tweenie123 Moderator

We've all had one and bought them from the World of Disney. Bryan bought a pretty decent one (although not mega expensive) which had Mickey Mouse on the face. I've had a couple but just paid around $30 for them - one with Eeyore and another with Minnie. I've had them for years and they still keep good time.

3. TimonAndPumba

TimonAndPumba Disney-holic Family

We've bought a couple over the years - one at the World of Disney and another at the Contemporary Resort - not hugely expensive, but both lovely and have lasted until now :)

4. PaulaK

PaulaK Moderator

I like Tren-D at DTD as they have stuff that's a little different like the Disney Couture range.

5. Davy Jones

Davy Jones 8 Sixes!!!!

When we were there over Christmas a few years ago DW bought quite a nice tinkerbell watch from World of Disney I think it was around $30, she still weas it for work today

6. USCWest

USCWest Moderator

Donna and I both bought watches in the Magic Kingdom on Main Street USA. She still has hers, however, something in my system won't allow me to wear an "normal" watch. As a result I own a rather expensive Tag-Heuer. "Normal" watches turn my skin green.