1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is Your FAVORITE Disney Park?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Parks & Attractions' started by spdblondie, Jul 14, 2011.

1. spdblondie

spdblondie New Member

We all have our favorite parks to visit... what is yours? If you care to share, why do you like it the best?

I love Magic Kingdom. Nothing makes my heart skip and make me feel happier than when I get to round the corner and see the beauty of that Castle, not to mention watching the kids and families interact.. with big smiles!

:clap::bounce::clap::bounce::clap::bounce:

Sandy

2. USCWest

USCWest Moderator

It is really difficult to say that MK is not my favorite park, but I must and go with EPCOT.

3. Bec

Bec Moderator

I dont think I could pick one!

I love MK - for the shows and parades
    I love Animal Kingdom theme park at Walt Disney World Orlando - because Logan loves the animals
    I love Disney Hollywood Studios theme park at WDW - for Disney junior and fantasmic
    I love EPCOT - for the world showcase

Sorry - I havent answered that one very well!:D

4. Vikki

Vikki Moderator

I love them all for very different reasons, but epcot is by far my favourite :yes:

5. SportsMickey

SportsMickey A walking SportsCenter

I'm split between Studios and Epcot. After working at Epcot for, it's grown on me and I love it

6. dizneymom

dizneymom New Member

For me ....it's

• Epcot
    • MK
    • Disney Hollywood Studios theme park at WDW
    • AK

7. littlepickering

littlepickering New Member

Hands down it is the Magic Kingdom!!!!!!!!!!

If first started visiting Walt Disney World in the early 70's and this was the only park there along with River Country Safari located at Fort Wilderness and the Contemporary and Polynesian Resorts. The Magic Kingdom with all of its magic twinkling at the night, takes my breath away and makes my heart skip a beat. I am right back at those early years visiting with the family when you used to have to book the resort 1 year in advance and we would dream of when we could stay on the property!

8. Steamboat Willie

Steamboat Willie New Member

EPCOT - When I first visited in 2000, EPCOT was my least favourite. But in the last decade Futureworld, imo, has improved tenfold. I also appreciate the World Showcase a lot more. It has a great selection of eateries and shows to watch, and has some of the more unique merch in WDW.

9. katie666

katie666 New Member

During Food & Wine - Epcot, otherwise - I like them all equally.

Katie :)

10. tweenie123

tweenie123 Moderator

Magic Kingdom - as soon as I walk onto Main St I feel that I've come home. It's magical!

11. akdisneygirl

akdisneygirl New Member

I love them all, of course-but Epcot is my absolute favorite. To me, it is the park that even when it is really crowded, you can still find quiet and serene places. Love, love, love the main fountain, and my heart beats faster when it does it's dance to the music. Love the space by Figment, with the upside down waterfall, and the water that jumps from place to place. Wow, I am sensing a water theme. We usually stay at the Yacht or Beach Club, so we have the lowkey entrance at the International Gateway. World Showcase is great, and like someone else said, gives you a variety of merchandise you can't find in other parks.

12. disneykids

disneykids New Member

My favorite by far is Magic Kingdom. I have to walk to down Main Street and see the castle and my heart does flips!!! Love it... It is a very magical place for me and will always be my favorite.

13. Pilotdog

Pilotdog New Member

Disneyland of coures, it is the park that I grew up in. Disneyland just has that special touch that MK doesn't have.

14. Disney Dad

Disney Dad Disney Enthusiast

I'm a MK kid at heart :D I love all of the parks, and won't skip any of them...but first day in and last day out I have to start and end with Magic Kingdom.

15. LorraineD

LorraineD New Member

Like Vicki says I love them all for different reasons. MK is just "something else" and its just the magic, its just that........????? I get that buzz as I am on the monorail approaching and as I walk up to Main Street and see the castle at the end for the first time I fill up, its just BEING there.

I love Epcot, can't say why but I love it and I especially love Spaceship Earth, I think because its slow and cool and you have to slow down and take in the journey, I always feel a sense of calm in there.

Animal Kingdom....I love the animals, but maybe is my least favourite, because it gets so hot and sort of early afternoon when we have gone we always seem to come to a standstill of what to do as my lot love Everest and the ride is queued a mile long and fast passes run out.

MGM..actually no, this is my least favourite, I love aerosmith, but after that I think this is a park that if we had to miss one park out this would be it, but I love Aerosmith.

16. lizzx10r

lizzx10r New Member

Mgm -:blush: I mean Disney Hollywood Studios theme park at WDW
    MK
    Epcot
    AK

17. TimonAndPumba

TimonAndPumba Disney-holic Family

I do love all of the parks :yes: But there is nothing quite like the magic of MK, when you walk down Main Street for the first time on each trip :love:

18. Debi

Debi Moderator

It use to be Magic Kingdom for me, but Epcot has become my favorite . And to think when we first went in 99, I really disliked Epcot even stating I didn't want to waste a day going there . Now I can't get enough of it . I love Soarin and the World Showcase .

19. GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck Mad about the Duck

Definitely Epcot for me! I love to walk the World Showcase, esp. at night, try the different cuisines from around the world, and watch Illuminations, my favorite fireworks show at WDW. Then, there's Future World with Test Track, Soarin', and free soda at Ice Station Cool:cool:

20. greatdanedaddy

greatdanedaddy New Member

While it is very hard to make this determination, I'd have to say EPCOT is my favorite.