1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What ride, Who With and Why

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Parks & Attractions' started by martin, May 14, 2011.

1. martin

martin New Member

right people just a little fun

what ride would you like to be stuck on, who with and why

Mine would have to be bugs life with megan fox

How hot would she look with 3D bug eye glasses on ha ha :p:D

2. wdwgrandma

wdwgrandma Moderator

Pirates with Johnny Depp??? Wouldn't it be a hoot?

Haunted Mansion with my hubby! Cause he is totally supportive of my HM addiction.

3. lizzx10r

lizzx10r New Member

Another for Pirates with Mr Depp. Or My DH on Thunder Mountain or any ride with him

4. Debi

Debi Moderator

Rock N Rollar Coaster with Stephen Tyler ! What A Dream ! :D

5. pinkferret

pinkferret New Member

ladies, why be so specific with what to ride with mr depp?? anything would be great with him, particularly as jack sparrow!!

6. LorraineD

LorraineD New Member

But we're stuck on it arent we? My favourite ride is Aerosmith, and that was my first thought, but the idea of being stuck on it upside down or keep going loop the loop....I'd probably present Steve Tyler with my breakfast!! So I'd have top opt for Pirates with Johnny Depp too because if I was stuck on it then I'd not be sick on him I'd just be a bit cold:wink:
    OR I'd like to just be stuck in the briefing room with Gary Sinese of Mission Space though I would NOT ride that, but he is lovely.
    (I'd even admit to him that I thought he was called GARRISON EAST - a source of real amusement to my friends!!! I said "that Garrison East is lovely", cos I'd overheard his name, my hubby was like "who???????????????? its GARY SINESE!!!!!!!" :lol:

7. Debi

Debi Moderator

yeah but then we could hold on to him tighter , imagine being stuck on the corkscrew turn . :wink:

8. Damfino

Damfino Obsession, by Walt Disney

Anything as long as it with George Clooney to hold my hand when I get 'scared' (it's amazing how scarey IASW is, hold me close George :D )

Lorraine, I've had a crush on Gary Sinise since the early 90's, so you can imagine how I felt when in 2006 I found he was doing the Candlelight procession while I was over there. Got pretty good seats, video camera ready and I was shaking so much at seeing him in the flesh that the video was unwatchable! Still, got to see him for real and that was a huge thrill

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  9. USCWest

USCWest Moderator

I'd love to get my DW to ride TOT. But I love riding TSM with her, even though I've never won.

10. LorraineD

LorraineD New Member

Yeah but if we are stuck on for a while, a few hours of corkscrew turns and Gary being covered in my Golden Corral breakfast would ruin what could have been a beautiful relationship:lol: hence MISSION SPACE being out of the question. I only got to the briefing bit but that was enough, but I was soooo glad I bottled out when my 3 came around the corner looking green!

And Damfino...wow you saw him.....and also wow you ALSO think he is hot, thankyou!!! I was gutted that there is some group on FB saying that he has one of those weird faces but you still fancy him. Why is he weird? I think he is lovely....

11. Damfino

Damfino Obsession, by Walt Disney

Had a crush on him after renting out 'Of Mice And Men' in 1994, he is lush! I simply cannot understand the girly fervour over Robert Pattinson, he reminds me of John Belushi, who was funny, but, not hot.

12. LorraineD

LorraineD New Member

I've just been watching him on Apollo 13. I have to say I do quite like Robert Pattinson, but I think its just the moodiness in the Twilight films. But Gary is alot nicer.
    I do think Johnny Depp is OBVIOUSLY good looking, but he doesnt do it for me.

13. Vikki

Vikki Moderator

I was convinced he had no legs after Forest Gump......

14. Steamboat Willie

Steamboat Willie New Member

Dan Aykroyd on the Haunted Mansion. Would love to see him sort the ghosts out.

15. Disney Dad

Disney Dad Disney Enthusiast

Id love to get my dads gf on the Kali River Rapids...they met us in WDW once and she refused to go on because she might get wet and her hair would get ruined :tut: More likely her makeup would run off her face and we'd see that she looks a lil different without all the paint :rotfl:

16. LorraineD

LorraineD New Member

Hope she doesnt come on this forum:lol:

This reminds me of my hubby at Typhoon Lagoon (and why I don't do pools/water parks). I'll be honest I am one of the people who don't really like to get my hair wet and my hubby howls that I am the only person in a pool or water park who is dry from the neck up. But him and the kids like going to the squirter guns on the bridge at the lazy river, he says you see people drifting past reading their book, or women who (just like me) clearly don't wanna get their hair wet....so who do they target:rolleyes:.

17. MKJo

MKJo Moderator

it's a small world with my husband, just to wind him up :evil: :lol:

18. LorraineD

LorraineD New Member

Yeah I should say that!!! I didnt get to ride it this year. My daughter did offer to ride it with me, but I think there was a 30 minute queue and although I have sat around for up to an hour while they do other rides, I wouldnt have subjected them to a 30 minute wait while I did this, so we didn't ride it.