Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
      Great report, I really enjoyed reading it and loved all the pics.
      Paula

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Dad View Post
      Great report....I'm staying in Caribbean Beach Resort at Walt Disney World in 18 days I will only be there for a quick 3 day trip with my DS but I'm relived to have someone review the resort just before I get there. I will definitly be using the main pool with DS so I will let you know how it was. Thanks for the heads up on the counter service as well...I have been debating where to take DS for things he will eat and Pecos Bills has been a possibility. I was unsure because of the set up of the dining area and being just me with DS and having to negoatiate his wheelchair (safety zone) in the crowd. With a just OK for food...I think we will try another place this trip and find something he will eat there instead.
      Will you be writing a trip report because I would love to read it once you get back. We really enjoyed Columbia Harbor House for a Magic Kingdom counter service. Chuck and I loved Pecos Bill's on our honeymoon back in 2009 but just weren't that crazy about it for this trip which was disappointing since I like their food selection.

May 2011 PTR

May 2011 Trip Report

June 2014 PTR

1989 Grand Floridian ~ 1996 Grand Floridian ~ 1998 Beach Club ~ 2008 Pop Century ~ 2009 Polynesian ~ 2011 Caribbean Beach ~ June 2014 Wilderness Lodge

Thanks everyone! I'm glad all of you enjoyed the report. I had a great time writing it and can't wait to eventually start a pre-trip report for our next trip.

May 2011 PTR

May 2011 Trip Report

June 2014 PTR

1989 Grand Floridian ~ 1996 Grand Floridian ~ 1998 Beach Club ~ 2008 Pop Century ~ 2009 Polynesian ~ 2011 Caribbean Beach ~ June 2014 Wilderness Lodge

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World