Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
      I'd be gobsmacked if Bryan could remember what date (or even year) that we got married

Cath

Ant, you definitely seem to be the king of suprises and presents!
      Visited DLP 6 times
      Visited WDW twice
      Visited DL twice

Thursday 25th August

After a lovely sleep we woke up fairly early and treated ourselves to a food court breakfast. We decided to take the car round to MGM this morning and got parked reasonably close, but not quite close enough to walk. We saw the threat of some rather big black clouds in the sky but our tram pulled up just as the shower started. The shower, however, turned into rather more of a downpour. I don’t know what it is about MGM, but we always get totally soaked here! As we got off the tram we were drenched! I mean totally wet through! Fortunately babycare is right next to the entrance gate, so we ducked in there to attempt to dry off. I stripped Ava off completely, but I only had a babygrow for her as a spare so she went into that. Fortunately, I’d remembered from the downpour the other day to wrap her clothes in a plastic bag, so it was totally dry. The rest of us were not so lucky! We managed to dry off a fair bit with paper towels, but WDW being WDW it was blazing sunshine pretty soon after, so we were outside in the sun in no time!

After stopping off for a TT and a R&R FP we went on the backlot studios tour.

I’m afraid there’s a shameless Depp photo coming up!

Wasn’t sure what the kids would make of catastrophe canyon, but they both thought it was hilarious!

I just love this ride, particularly seeing the old things from the films

(believe it or not, we’re actually watching Flight of the Navigator as I type!)

We stopped off for a visit with Mike next, but I have to admit, this really amused me!

I went off to feed Ava whilst the boys went on TT. When I met back up with them Anthony insisted Ben enjoyed it, although I’m not quite so sure!

Since we’d had a big breakfast we had a quick lunch of fruit from one of the carts. We found the fruit boxes to be really good, fantastic quality, Ava always enjoyed it too

It was one of Anthony’s favourite attractions next, Indiana Jones. Managed to get a few good action shots

Both children loved it!

Next it was one of my favourites,

I wish people would give this attraction more credit. Most people just wander through it pretty quickly, whereas we like to take our time…..even with a squiggly 6 month old. I think I got perhaps one of my favourite photos of the whole trip in here

We stopped off at Playhouse Disney next.

Then managed to sneak in a visit to Manny

We’d promised Ben we’d try and arrange a meeting with McQueen too

We’d pretty much done everything we wanted to do here so we got back in the car and drove round to DTD for our Wolfgang Puck ADR. We were not in the main bit here, more to the side in what I can only describe as a sort of conservatory. It was really lovely in there though. The food, as usual, was wonderful!

Mine was sooooo good!

Ben enjoyed his pizza

Anthony had the fish of the day

Lovely melting pud

Wonderful key lime pie for me

Both children enjoyed it thoroughly too…..just for a change

After feeling thoroughly stuffed we went round to Disney Quest for a while. It was heaving in here so we didn’t stay long, so thought we’d do a spot of shopping instead….stopping off to try and get some ears on Ava

Once again, it was heaving! It was only a Thursday night so I have no idea why it was so busy. We thought we’d attempt to buy those wine glasses from the kitchen shop again. We got a bit frustrated with how busy it was in the end so left with not much really. After putting the children to bed we attempted to use the wine glasses…..again, they were broken! We decided to give up on trying to buy any more at that point

Transferee
      Ben keeps asking if he can go on tt again!

Junior Cast Member
      Its just aswell one of you will go on the rides with Ben isnt it! Going to be a bit trickier if Ava is really into them aswell though!
      The photo of Ben and Walt is really beautiful
      I dont know how you all look so good in that heat, i'd just be a big red sweaty mess if we went over there at that time of year!!

You're obviously not looking closely enough, I was a bit sweaty mess!
      As far as rides go, it's only TT and R&R I won't do.

Love the pics, especially the one of Ben & Walt!
      Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!

Will try and get it done by the end of the year I remember the last trippie I did was a bit of an epic and took me about a year

Time is ticking - next installment please! :)

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World