Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

disney blues :(

Hi all,

got back from my disney holidays just before christmas, and wow am i depressed ha ha
      might try pull my self together and go a trip report, well what i can remember, i have a terrible memory.

Have to say that it was the best disney holiday to date, not going back now till 2013, that make me sad ha need a year off to shift the weight i put on from eating all the delightfull food.

Just intrested if anyone feels as bad as i do when they return, withdrawl symptoms :(

Keep looking at all the pictures to cheer me up - happy times :)

Totally! I think we're all with you there! Coming on here, having a good old Disney chat and reading trip reports always makes it better

I agree with Vikki.

Yes I agree - this is my daily Disney fix too. We cant get back to 2013 either we went last year. We are managing to sneak a quick disneyparis trip to keep the disney magic there. Only disney holidays make me feel this way, I do get terrified that the price of trips to WDW are getting so pricy that we may not be able to go every other year and might even have to wait longer between trips. In the mean time I get my fix on here through trip reports and doing disney things like reading disney guide books and going to disney store.

I won't get back until at least 2014, so I definitely feel your pain! Going through trippies and pics (like everyone else has said) definitely helps.
      Countless times as a child, FWCabins (11/92), Off Property (07/95), ASMu~, (04/97), ASMo (08/02), ASMo (04/06), Day Trip to MK (12/06), PC (07/08), PC (06/09), PC (10/10), ASMu (08.09/12), PC (01/13)

We all feel that pain, at first there is an after glow as you look at your pics and prizes and talk about your trip- but then it fades into a darker desperate longing for more- then there is the little perk you get from booking your next trip- and the waiting and saving begin....

I just experienced a depressing setback- we like to go in Oct- during an off peak to save money and I am booked for 7 days next Oct, but My DW just started a job with the school system and they insist she plan her vacations during school vacation (a reasonable request) but whenever school is out-summer, spring break, Christmas Vacation- are all peak, busy expensive times to go.. I am considering a shorter trip over over a parent/teacher conference break which would mean travel on wed evening, have thur, fri, sat, sun, and travel back on Monday(she will take a personal day for Mon). I think that's what I am going to have to do- don't want to wait for spring break 2013. But hate the thought of only 4 days at WDW. This will be my 5th trip and I am thinking 4 whole days is not enough, but better than none
      Any input folks?
      Sept 08 Port Orleans Riverside
      Dec 09 Caribbean Beach resort
      Dec 10 All Star Movies
      Oct 11 Port Orleans riverside
      and booked for-
      Oct 12 Port Orleans Riverside

Quote Originally Posted by scottDearinger View Post
      We all feel that pain, at first there is an after glow as you look at your pics and prizes and talk about your trip- but then it fades into a darker desperate longing for more- then there is the little perk you get from booking your next trip- and the waiting and saving begin....

I just experienced a depressing setback- we like to go in Oct- during an off peak to save money and I am booked for 7 days next Oct, but My DW just started a job with the school system and they insist she plan her vacations during school vacation (a reasonable request) but whenever school is out-summer, spring break, Christmas Vacation- are all peak, busy expensive times to go.. I am considering a shorter trip over over a parent/teacher conference break which would mean travel on wed evening, have thur, fri, sat, sun, and travel back on Monday(she will take a personal day for Mon). I think that's what I am going to have to do- don't want to wait for spring break 2013. But hate the thought of only 4 days at WDW. This will be my 5th trip and I am thinking 4 whole days is not enough, but better than none
      Any input folks?
      We go the third week of August and return home just before Labor Day weekend (to avoid the crowds in the airports and higher travel fees) Crowds are lighter since the locals are all back to school earlier then the rest of us. We have even managed to hit free dining for the last couple of trips (Ka-Ching ) might want to look into that time frame...it is warmer then Oct., but Disney has AC everywhere
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

I will check into that possibility Disney Dad- ty
      Sept 08 Port Orleans Riverside
      Dec 09 Caribbean Beach resort
      Dec 10 All Star Movies
      Oct 11 Port Orleans riverside
      and booked for-
      Oct 12 Port Orleans Riverside

I know exactly how you feel. We won't be getting back till 2014 and that really depresses me. I'm trying to channel that into saving for our next trip so we can stay at the Poly and I come on here to get my Disney fix and read everyone else's trip reports.

May 2011 PTR

May 2011 Trip Report

June 2014 PTR

1989 Grand Floridian ~ 1996 Grand Floridian ~ 1998 Beach Club ~ 2008 Pop Century ~ 2009 Polynesian ~ 2011 Caribbean Beach ~ June 2014 Wilderness Lodge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World