Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Yay! I've been looking forward to your report.

May 2011 PTR

May 2011 Trip Report

June 2014 PTR

1989 Grand Floridian ~ 1996 Grand Floridian ~ 1998 Beach Club ~ 2008 Pop Century ~ 2009 Polynesian ~ 2011 Caribbean Beach ~ June 2014 Wilderness Lodge

Great report and photos George!
      Paula

George you are the best dad ever to do a trip for just you & Stephen. He's adorable !
      I enjoyed reading your trip report and the pictures are fabulous . The only ones I didn't look at was The Flower & Garden pictures as we will be there soon .
      The Pirate Room is cool . My heart really went out to you with all the challenges you faced, but you put your best foot forward and it looks like Stephen was certainly enjoying himself .
      Thanks for sharing your trip with us .

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

What a great trip report! You did a wonderful job adjusting to Stephen's plan-changing. So glad they were understanding and didn't give you a hard time when you were cancelling your reservations!
      Countless times as a child, FWCabins (11/92), Off Property (07/95), ASMu~, (04/97), ASMo (08/02), ASMo (04/06), Day Trip to MK (12/06), PC (07/08), PC (06/09), PC (10/10), ASMu (08.09/12), PC (01/13)

I'm glad you all enjoyed my trippie :D I'm working on getting the PhotoPass CD and Book done up so Stephen can bring his pictures to his class and (hopefully) tell everyone about his trip. One of the big reasons I keep going back to Disney (aside from the great resorts and attractions) is the way they take care of their guests. I know that there are a huge amount of operating expenses and that Disney is...no matter how hard I try not to belive it...a business; yet they are willing to make exceptions and take care of the needs of a guest to the best of their ability. I would not be able to do a family vacation anywhere else that would have something for all the members of my family (ranging from Stephen's needs to my mother who is 76 and uses an ECV) Now I know that I can do a vacation for just Stephen and still make it happen...again because Disney is Disney.
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Disney-holic Family TimonAndPumba's Avatar
      What a great report George I really enjoyed reading about your trip - it's nice to read about Stephen being able to have a good time at Disney. They really do go out of their way to help
      Timon And Pumba = DDad , DMum , DSister , DBrother ... and Me

July-August 2002 - Offsite
      July-August 2003 - Hilton in WDW
      July-August 2006 - West USA & Grand Floridian
      August 2009 - Contemporary & Offsite
      October-November 2013 - Western USA & Contemporary

Great report and photos, good that you had some time together
      Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World